What is hodgin’s disease
Hodgkin’s lymphoma, previously known as Hodgkin’s disease, is a type of lymphoma, which is a type of cancer originating from white blood cells called lymphocytes. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-hodgin%27s-disease ]
More Answers to “What is hodgin’s disease“
- What is hodgin’s disease
- Hodgkin’s lymphoma, previously known as Hodgkin’s disease, is a type of lymphoma, which is a type of cancer originating from white blood cells called lymphocytes.
- What is the difference between hodgkin’s disease and non hodgkins…?
- What is the difference between Hodgkin’s lymphoma and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma? The difference is in the type of lymphocytes involved – the cell of origin. In Hodgkin’s disease, the abnormal lymphocyte is the Reed-Sternberg cell (a B lymphoc…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are 5 symptoms of Hodgkin’s Disease?
- Q: I need help on researching for my project. What are 5 symptoms of Hodgin’s Disease? Thanks for answering.
- A: Symptoms of Hodgkin’s diseaseSymptoms of Hodgkin’s disease may include the following:A painless swelling in the lymph nodes in the neck, underarm, or groin Unexplained recurrent fevers Night sweats Unexplained weight loss Itchy skin