What is obese for a 13 year old that is 5′ 6"
Anything over 150 pounds puts you at risk for heart disease and other obesity related illnesses. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-obese-for-a-13-year-old-that-is-5%27-6%22 ]
More Answers to “What is obese for a 13 year old that is 5′ 6"“
- What is obese for a 13 year old that is 5′ 6″
- Anything over 150 pounds puts you at risk for heart disease and other obesity related illnesses. Thanks for using ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- lose weight?
- Q: Ok so I am 13 years old, 5’3″ and I weigh about 170 pounds. I live with my grandparents and my grandpa is constantly telling me I am obese and i get really depressed because I dont know where i am gaining the weight because all I eat is lunch in the afternoon,at about 11:00 from school cuz thats what time they serve, and they generally have healthy food. I usually chose a chicken sandwich with wheat bun and about 6 ounces of chocolate milk with an apple or orange. for dinner my grandma cooks pretty healthy food and i dont ever eat seconds. I know i am a little over weight and i know i need to lose it. Where am i gaining it and how do I lose the weight on my inner thighs(where my legs touch at the top)?And I rarely eat snacks so it cant come from that. i eat snacks about once a month.can someone please help me?I was wondering if it had anything to do with not sweating even in the hottest weather. My friends in gym class are always sweatin in class but i dont!LOOK DOWN AT DETAILS!even when we run the mile i dont even have one drop! Not even damp! Could this be related to my weight?♥ Please help♥♥Thanks♥
- A: Well it sounds like you eat pretty healthy so the problem may be that you have a tyroid or metabolism problem witch makes you gain weight, so you should see the doctor so that he can give you medicine to fix it. The only other thing that you could do is exercise. that should make you lose weight and it is good for your health. Oh yeah one more thing I don’t know if you drink pop or not but if you do pop can really make you fat so try substituting pop for water, also another thing that people are commonaly conffused by is that they think that fruit juice drinks are good for them but they are normally loaded with sugar which turns to fat. so drink lots of water. Good luck and remember you are beautiful just how you are
- Please Help Me!?
- Q: Hi, I’m 13 years old, I’m 5’5 – 5’6 and I weigh 195 pounds! I am obese, and I have decided that I am going to tackle my problem. The problem is I don’t know where to start. I overeat for absolutely no reason, even when I’m not hungry. I am very lazy and don’t get out much. Can someone please help me or tell me what I can do to lose weight. Please Help!If u are a dietician I would really appreciate your advice. If somebody could please help.My email is [email protected]~
- A: i signed up for a dance class and a yoga class last month and it did a lot of help to meanother way is to spread your meals out a bita third way, which i think is the most useful is to find a diet partner (i can be yours – i’ll email you my address) and have a diet contest. wanna do that?
- Am I fat? My PE teacher says I am, but I don’t think so.?
- Q: So about a week ago, we were doing fitness testing, and I didn’t beat any of my scores. Here are my scores for this and last quarter. I am a 13 year old girl.last quarter-this quarterMile: 8:58-9:36Shuttle Run: 9.6 secs-10.0 secsPush ups: 5-3Sit ups: 38-36Height: 5’4-5’4Weight: 129 lbs-136 lbsMy gym teacher took me into his office and ranted to me about how obese kids were getting these days. Then he called my parents and told them a strict diet that they should put me on, and he is making me stay after school and exercise for an hour every day now. He always calls me a fat loser, but I don’t think I’m fat at all. I think I’m just a normal girl. Do you think I’m fat or normal? Should I make him stop make me exercising? I always feel terrible and I can never finish what he says to do. A couple days I almost fainted. What should I do? He’s making me exercise unnecessarily.sorry, I meant I was 146 pounds this quarter.And my mile time is 9:56 this quarter. Sorry, I was just sort of mad while I was typing this.And also, I do sort of have a belly with a couple of fat rolls on each side, and my tummy hangs over my pants a little always, even with a loose size. But isn’t it normal for a girl to have some body fat?Today my PE teacher lectured me again when he saw me eating just 4 or five cookies during lunch, and made me stay for an extra half hour after school. Isn’t this against the law or something?
- A: I think he needs to be reported. This is totally unacceptable behaviour from a gym teacher. It needs to stop right now.And no I don’t think you sound fat at all, I think you sound perfectly normal and probably in good shape because you are athletic.So if you what you say is 100% true please have him reported immediately.