What is the call of a rotten egg burp
Release of gas from esophagus and stomach through mouth from eating or drinking to fast. Could be a sign of acid reflux disease. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-call-of-a-rotten-egg-burp ]
More Answers to “What is the call of a rotten egg burp“
- What causes the rotten egg burp?
- h pylori – stomach bacteria also gastroenteritis and various other tummy bugs take it easy!
- How can I get rid of it? rotten egg burp
- Sounds like something you can get from Constipation, GERD (gastro esophageal reflux disease), or from a Hernia. My suggestion is to go to the doctor and see what’s causing it and if you can find out why then you can get on medication that w…
- How can you make rotten egg burps go away?
- Everyone’s answer that I looked on here for cure and cause were wrong. The rotten egg burps are cause by a chemical reaction from a certain bateria that is in your stomach. Well guess what?? That chemical that is being produced in your s…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Eat and go to bed… What happens to me?
- Q: if i eat late at night and i dont wait at the least an hour before i go to bed the food in my stomach will go bad and in the morning i will get what i like to call egg burps… which means when i burp it tastes like rotten egg…YUMMM… anyway you can eat but make sure you wait an hour…. oh wait i forgot after i have egg burps for a whole day i go to bed again and i get up in the middle of the night and i blow chunks all over the bathroom…EVEN MORE YUMMM… WTF IS WRONG WITH ME??????1st dude 2 answer ur a meany face
- A: Your body is digesting your food and that takes energy and produces gases.try to eat sometihing light or eat earlier and you will have no problemgood night…sweet dreams…
- Is diarrhea, gas, and nausea early pregnancy symptoms?
- Q: I started having nausea about three and a half weeks ago. It normally would happen in the middle of the night, wake me from a dead sleep, a couple times I actually got up and vomited(sorry if tmi) it would go away for a day or so and come right back. That has also been mixed with lower abdominal cramping, bloatedness, horrible what seems like “rotten egg” burps, gas (I know I’m sounding like a treat to be around LOL) and most recently diarrhea. It was really been severe only two days ago and I have no idea what it could be. I’ll be fine for a few hours the it will hit me suddenly. Food has not be appetizing to me lately, when I eat I don’t get nauseated until an hour or so later. I took a hpt two weeks ago and it was negative. Also, I have PCOS so I don’t have a regular period so I can’t really say if I’m late or not. I thought at first I had a bug but this has been going on way too long for it to be a bug. Any suggestions? Could this be early pregnancy symptoms? I need some advice. I tried calling my doctor but they said to wait a couple weeks and call them back if nothing’s changed. Oh one last thing, I’ve also been extremely thirsty the past week. So, can anyone shed any light? Thanks!Sorry, I left out a few details, most importantly hubby and I are ttc. However, we’ve put all the meds to rest for the past 5 months (got sick of the stress, etc) since I have PCOS, that’s why I was taking them, again due to the PCOS I DO NOT have a regular period so I couldn’t tell you if/when to expect one. Also, I have been having lower back pains and mild pain in my upper things. I know it’s not diabetes been tested for that and everything was great.
- A: It sounds like it could be. My suggestion is get a test for peace of mind and knowing for sure. If it has been happening for at least 3 weeks, you will get a positive test. Also, did you have unprotected sex? It may also just be something in your diet
- Tummy problems?
- Q: About a month ago, I started having the rotten-egg burps… (nasty!) and ended up throwing up for a day or so. Then, starting a couple of nights ago, they came back! I haven’t gotten sick yet though. My stomach feels like it’s knotted. It’s the weirdest feeling I’ve ever felt. I don’t know how to describe what it really feels like, it’s just painful (not as painful as it is discomfort) and it makes my feel like my stomach is full, and I have absolutely no desire to eat, and when I do eat, I eat about half my food and feel nauseated. Any ideas? I’m going to call and make a DR. appointment first thing on Monday.**I am not pregnant – it isn’t physically possible anymore.**
- A: iron cuts iron. So try eating rotten eggs to counter rotten egg burps. It will help u a lot