What is the cause of muscle pains
There are 915 diseases that cause muscle pain. One of the most common causes of muscle pain is overuse of the muscle. Do you have any other symptoms? ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-cause-of-muscle-pains ]
More Answers to “What is the cause of muscle pains“
- It could be the varicose veins. This is a medical condition that can be very painful. It could also be the lack of calcium and magnesium in your diet–this can cause leg and muscle pain.
- There are 915 diseases that cause muscle pain. One of the most common causes of muscle pain is overuse of the muscle. Do you have any other symptoms? ChaCha on!
- this is my second pregnancy too. and i cant remember this when i was first pregnant. what i have found is that the baby is resting his legs against your ribs and it is causing a constant ache. also because we have been pregnant before our m…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What types of sleeping positions cause muscle knots?
- Q: I have been waking up with muscle pain/knots near my right scapula for the last few days. I’m sure it has something to do with the way I’m sleeping, but I usually move in my sleep (from my back, to right side, to left side, to stomach, etc). I don’t know which one of these positions is causing the pain. Any suggestions? Thanks!
- A: too much pressure can sometimes cause knots..i get them all the time in the middle of my back…it could be that your muscles are worn out.
- My Dr has me on satins so far all of them cause muscle pain so more intense others less?
- Q: The Dr told me if the muscle pain is bareable to keep taking the current statin Lescol . I don’t feel comfortable taking any statin when it’s states muscle pain is serious problem. What do others think ?
- A: I can’t buy into any therapy that has the amount of known side effects that statins do. Most doctors that I deal with go right to statin therapy and bypass what the guidelines are for cholesterol reduction. The national standard is dietary modification including adding a good quality fiber and plant sterols. I’ve rarely seen them take patients through that first. There are very effective ways to change the diet (not always the tastiest stuff in the world) and a few good fiber sources around that I’m aware of. I would aggressively do (not try…says Yoda) those and show the doc the results so you can get off the drug. Personally, I’d stop taking it right away but that’s just me. Hope this helps. Jeff the nurse in Nashville (Cardiac ICU)
- Can heart problems cause muscle pain?
- Q: I was born with pulmonary valve stenosis which was corrected.Now iv’e been diagnosed with an enlarged right ventricle and severe pulmonary valve regurgitation. I suffer from severe muscle pain everyday and sometimes it feels like my muscles are tearing . I talked to my doctor and he sent me for test after test and they can’t figure out what it is but he says he’s sure it’s not connected to my heart. I’m a 31 yo male and I can’t support my family laying on the floor crying because I can’t move. There aren’t too many doctors around where I live but they all just want to give you painkillers and get you out of their office.I’ve been put on every painkiller you can imagine but right now he’s got me taking 3 tylenol3 twice daily and 600mg of ibuprofin twice daily and told me if that’s not enough to take some robax platinum as well. I don’t know what’s going to fail first my heart, kidneys or liver. I need help to figure out what can cause this much muscle pain.
- A: I don’t think valvular heart disease would cause the severe muscle pain that you are experiencing. I’m not sure what all testing you’ve had done, I’m assuming they did a blood test to look for muscle damage (CK, CPK)? If you aren’t happy with your current MDs answers, see if he/she can recommend a specialist for you to see about your symptoms? Good luck, hope you feel better soon.