What is the difference between reflex and reflux
Acid reflux is the backing up of stomach acid, while GERD is a disease state of which acid reflux is part. Got questions? ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-difference-between-reflex-and-reflux ]
More Answers to “What is the difference between reflex and reflux“
- What is the difference between acid reflex and a ulcer??
- GERD is gastrointestinal Esophageal Reflux Disease. chronic symptoms or mucosal damage produced by the abnormal reflux in the esophagus. This is commonly due to transient or permanent changes in the barrier between the esophagus and the sto…
- What is the difference between heartburn and acid reflex disease??
- Basically Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease-GERD is the Acid Reflex disorder exhibiting the most significant symptom known as heartburn.
- How to Diagnose the Difference Between Acid Reflux & an Ulcer?
- ･ 1 Monitor your diet before diagnosing yourself to see if you are merely experiencing symptoms of discomfort… ･ 2 Write down on your calendar when you experience problems. Heartburn is often confused with acid reflux… ･ 3 Note where yo…