What is the disease called collie nose
‘Collie nose’ is used to describe a condition in which breeds with little or no pigment on their face develop lesions, usually on the nose, eyelids, and lips. The lesions are caused by a hypersensitivity to sunlight. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-disease-called-collie-nose ]
More Answers to “What is the disease called collie nose“
- What is the disease called collie nose
- ‘Collie nose’ is used to describe a condition in which breeds with little or no pigment on their face develop lesions, usually on the nose, eyelids, and lips. The lesions are caused by a hypersensitivity to sunlight. Thanks for using ChaCha…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- few more jokes for you all to get through today. Enjoy =)?
- Q: Q: What do you get when you cross an elephant with a kangaroo?A: Holes all over Australia.Q: What do you get if you cross an elephant with a whale?A: A submarine with a built-in snorkel.Q: Why did the elephant cross the road?A: Chicken’s day off.Q: Why do elephants have trunks?A: Because they would look silly with glove compartments.Q: Why do elephants drink so much?A: To try to forget.Q: How can you tell if an elephant is getting ready to charge?A: He pull out his Diners’ Club card.Q: What do you get when two giraffes collide?A: A giraffic jam.Q: What has four legs and an arm?A: A happy pit bull.Q: Why is a tree like a dog?A: Because they both lose their bark when they die.Q: Did you hear about the cowboy who got himself a dachshund?A: Everyone kept telling him to get a long, little doggie.Q: What is the difference between a rottweiler and a social worker?A: It is easier to get your kids back from a rotweiler!Q: Did you hear about the new breed in pet shops?A: They crossed a pit bull with a collie; it bites your leg off and goes for help.Q: How do you know if there is an elephant under the bed?A: Your nose is touching the ceiling.Q: What do you get when you cross an elephant with a rhinoceros?A: Elephino.Q: Diner: I can’t eat this chicken. Call the manager.A: Waiter: It’s no use. He can’t eat it either.Q: Which side of a chicken has the most feathers?A: The outside.Q: What do you get when you cross a parrot with a centipede?A: A walkie-talkie, of course.Q: Have you heard of that disease that you get from kissing birds?A: Chirpes. It’s one of those canarial diseases. I hear it’s untweetable.Q: Why don’t they play poker in the jungle?A: Too many cheetahs.Q: What is the difference between a cat and a comma?A: One has the paws before the claws and the other has the clause before the pause.Q: Where do dogs go when they lose their tails?A: To the retail store.Q: What kind of dog tells time?A: A watch dog.Q: Why do hummingbirds hum?A: Because they don’t know the words.Q: Where does a blackbird go for a drink?A: To a crow bar.Q: Why was the crow perched on a telephone wire?A: He was going to make a long-distance caw.Q: What did the chick say when it saw an orange in the nest?A: Look at the orange mama laid.Q: Is it good manners to eat fried chicken with your fingers?A: No, you should eat your fingers separately.Q: Why do hens lay eggs?A: If they dropped them, they’d break.Q: Why do seagulls live near the sea?A: Because if they lived near the bay, they would be called bagels.Q: Diner: Do you serve chicken here?A: Waiter: Sit down, sir. We serve anyoneHope you enjoyed them, star if you like and have a nice day =D<3
- A: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!they’re FANTASTIC! :Dthe pit bull one was my favourite though :Pyou definitely get my star!