What is the disease called where you are always hungry
Excessive hunger is noticed in case of marijuana intoxication, undiagnosed or poorly controlled diabetes, bipolar disease, hypoglycemia or low blood sugar, Grave’s disease and tapeworms. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-disease-called-where-you-are-always-hungry ]
More Answers to “What is the disease called where you are always hungry“
- What is the disease called where you are always hungry
- Excessive hunger is noticed in case of marijuana intoxication, undiagnosed or poorly controlled diabetes, bipolar disease, hypoglycemia or low blood sugar, Grave’s disease and tapeworms. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Check these two stories out and do comment!?
- Q: 2 BEAUTIFUL STORIES TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE There was once this guy who is very much in love with his girl. Thisromantic guy folded 1,000 pieces of paper cranes as a gift to his girl.Although, at that time he was just a small fry in his company, hisfuturedidn’t seem too bright, they were very happy together. Until one day,hisgirl told him she was going to Paris and will never come back. She alsotold him that she cannot visualize any future for the both of them, sothey went their own ways there and then…Heartbroken, the guy agreed. But when he regained his confidence, heworked hard day and night, slogging his body and mind just to makesomething out of himself.Finally with all the hard work and the help of friends, this guy hadsetup his own company..You never fail until you stop trying. One rainy day, while this guy wasdriving, he saw an elderly couple sharing an umbrella in the rainwalkingto some destination. Even with the umbrella, they were still drenched.Itdidn’t take him long to realize they were his girl’s parents.With a heart in getting back at them, he drove slowly beside thecouple,wanting them to spot him in his luxury sedan. He wanted them to knowthathe wasn’t the same any more; he had his own company, car, condo, etc.Hemade it! What he saw next confusedhim, the couple was walking towards a cemetery, and so he got out ofhiscar and followed…and he saw his girl, a photograph of her smilingsweetly as ever at him from her tombstone and he saw his paper cranesrightbeside her…Her parents saw him. He asked them why this had happened. Theyexplained,she did not leave for France at all. She was ill with cancer. She hadbelieved that he will make it someday, but she did not want to be hisobstacle… therefore she had chosen to leave him.Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you wa nt them to,doesn’tmean they don’t love you with all they have. She had wanted her parentstoput his paper cranes beside her, because, if the day comes when fatebrings him to her again…he can take some of thoseback with him…Once you have loved, you will always love. For what’s in your mind mayescape but what’s in your heart will remain forever.The guy just wept…The worst way to miss someone is to be sittingrightbeside her knowing you can’t have her, see her or be with her everagain……. ..hope you understand.Find time to realize that there is one person who means so much to you,for you might wake up one morning losing that person who you thoughtmeantnothing to you.KINDNESS Pays !One day, a poor boy who was selling goods from door to door to pay hiswaythrough school, found he had only one thin dime left, and he washungry.He decided he would ask for a meal at the next house. However, he losthisnerve when a lovely young woman opened the door. Instead of a meal heasked for a drink of water. She thought he looked hungry so broughthim a large glass of milk. He drank it slowly, and then asked, “Howmuchdo I owe you?””You don’t owe me anything,” she replied “Mother has taught us never toaccept payment for a kindness.” He said… “Then I thank you from myheart.”As Howard Kelly left that house, he not only felt; stronger physically,but his faith in God and man was strong also. He had been ready to giveupand quit.Years later that young woman became critically ill. The local doctorswerebaffled. They finally sent her to the big city, where they called inspecialists to study her rare disease. Dr. Howard Kelly was called inforthe consultation. When he heard the name of the town she came from, astrange light filled his eyes.Immediately he rose and went down the hall of the hospital to her room.Dressed in his doctor’s gown he we nt in to see her. He recognized heratonce. He went back to the consultation room determined to do his besttosave her life. From that day he gave special attention to the case.After a long struggle, the battle was won. Dr. Kelly requested thebusiness office to pass the final bill to him for approval. He lookedatit, then wrote something on the edge and the bill was sent to her room.She feared to open it, for she was sure it would take the rest of herlifeto pay for it all. Finally, she looked, and something caught; herattention on the side as She read these words…..”Paid in full with one glass of milk.” (Signed) Dr. Howard Kelly.Tears of joy flooded her eyes as her happy heart prayed: “Thank You,GOD,that Your love has spread abroad through human hearts and hands.”NOW YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES.You can send this page on and spread a positive message or ignore itandpretend it never touched you.if u liked it then offer me a star
- A: **touched my heart and soul…star for you:)
- ONly serious replies please ..What would you do?
- Q: Well here it is in a nutshell so to speak. I haven’t worked in 4 years. Disabilities became sick 4 yrs. ago and found out i have a genetic disease. And severe scoliosis. Anyways, i went to a interview yesterday at a homeless shelter for volunteer work. I really have some problems with my adult son of 24, mentally ill. He is always/most of the time homeless and hungry, he is verbally abusive severe, and is can be psychical abusive also. I want to do this volunteer work, but I have been in a depression, major chronic depression for 4 years. I need to stop worrying about my son and get on with my life, but I am worried where it is coming winter that he will be homeless again, and yes, i have tried counseling for him he won’t go, put him on meds, he throws them away, he was hospitalized for 3 days they let him go. He has to go to court AGAIN, he said he mistakenly took a soda for rite aid and they called the police. He won’t go for help, he won’t take his meds, he can barely go in to the store to get food because of his anxiety. I am constantly crying and sad because he won’t get help. My husband has just about had it, my son was here last night and stopped by briefly and was talking to me and said hey mom, you need to get a real man , oh just kidding to my husband and they do not get along and there has been violence Between them both a few times. My husband tells me , no help until he gets himself help. but that is hard for a mother to hear.My son is always in need of something…. always. should i do this volunteer work or stay home, should i keep helping my son, i have cut back or stop completely?After reading this i don’t even think this makes sense, i have too many questions and not sure how to ask 🙁
- A: Love your son … you taught him to dress, you showed him manners, you gave him an education . . . .now it’s time to love your son and let him live his life . . . You need to live yours.
- Okay sooo either answer them all or at least a few? PLEASE & THANKYOU! I’M SOOOOO CONFUSED!?
- Q: Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round? What disease did “cured” ham actually have?Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called “rush hour”?Why are you IN a movie, but you’re ON TV?Do hungry crows have “ravenous” appetites?If money doesn’t grow on trees then why do banks have branches?Did you know that rubber bands last longer when refrigerated?Would a part-time bandleader be considered a semi-conductor? Did you know that a goldfish has a memory span of three seconds?Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup?Why doesn’t Tarzan have a beard?Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse?Do the Alphabet Song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?Why did you just try singing the two songs above?If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a “hearing”?Why is it that our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing?Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, “I think I’ll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out!”Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?If the professor on Gilligan’s Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can’t he fix a hole in a boat?Did you know that there are more chickens than people in the world?If it’s zero degrees outside today and it’s supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?Why do they call it an asteroid when it’s outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it’s in your……well, you know…?Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog’s face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride; he sticks his head out the window?Why do you have to “put your two cents in”.. . but it’s only a “penny for your thoughts”? Where’s that extra penny going to?
- A: haha! that was the best seven minutes of my life!Litterallyalmostthanks for the entertainmentsome of them i’d thought myself, and some of them just opened my mind up to a whole new world!the alphabet and the twinkle twinkle song really confused me i had to sing it over and over again,, and inm still not sure cos im pretty out of tune!!!HOW ON EARTH YOU THOUGHT OF ALL THEM IS AMAZINGKEEP ON AMAZING MEsoory that was in capitals, i couldnt be bothered deleting it and typing it again!Peace.Xx