What is the disease Menengitis
Meningitis is an inflammation of the meninges, the lining that protects the brain and spinal cord. It is almost always caused by an infection. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-disease-menengitis ]
More Answers to “What is the disease Menengitis“
- What is the disease Menengitis
- Meningitis is an inflammation of the meninges, the lining that protects the brain and spinal cord. It is almost always caused by an infection. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are some of the long term effects of Lyme disease?
- Q: i am 25 and have arthritic syptoms i was treted for lyme disease over the summer after it caused menengitis what else can happen to me in the future?not too worried about being sterile, if it was meant to be it’ll happen.
- A: I was just diagnosed with Lyme Disease and in all the research I have found it states that sometimes it takes one person longer than others for all the symptoms to end, even after treatment. Talk to your Dr., if you don’t get an answer, keep going to Dr’s – it took me a year and a half and three Dr’s to even get a correct diagnosis – I was diagnosed and being treated for lupus. What ever you do- don’t ignore your health.
- is there any songs out there (r&b or emo hard rock) about the 9/11?
- Q: i want to know (if you guys/ladies are kind to help) cause well i wanna listen to them today as possible. anyone know? like yellowcard’s believe, black eyed peace’s wheres the love and (as far as i know) boxcar racer’s watch the world. please, is there any band out there that made one? hint: i like emo and r&b, like blink182, good charlotte, boxcar racer, simple plan, angels and airwaves, yellowcard, dashboard confessional, all american rejects and all those band you can think of thats fimiliar like those band. on r&b is like, well i just like any of them. i ask this cause you see, its hard for me to understand what the song is about (same goes for reading a book). i try to pay close, close attention but its to hard for me. well the reason is…….i had a disease when i was 9 month old called “the menengitis.” so i ask my brother what song (that i like) is about. thats why i ask for your help. please give me anything you can. i also am trying to look on lyrics sites.thanks
- A: God Bless the USA (Proud to be an American) – Lee GreenwoodIf tomorrow all the things were gone. . I’d worked for all my life,And I had to start again. . with just my children and my wife,I’d thank my lucky stars. . to be livin’ here today.Cause the flag still stands for freedom. . And they can’t take that away. And I’m proud to be an American Where at least I know I’m free And I won’t forget the men who died Who gave that right to me And I gladly stand up. . next to you and defend her still today Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land God bless the USAFrom the lakes of Minnesota … To the hills of Tennessee… Across the plains of Texas … From sea to shining sea… From Detroit down to Houston … And New York to LA Well there’s pride in every American heart And its time we stand and say..That I’m proud to be an AmericanWhere at least I know I’m freeAnd I won’t forget the men who diedWho gave that right to meAnd I gladly stand up . . next to you and defend her still todayCause there ain’t no doubt I love this land God bless the USAAnd I’m proud to be an AmericanWhere at least I know I’m freeAnd I won’t forget the men who diedWho gave that right to meAnd I gladly stand up . . next to you and defend her still todayCause there ain’t no doubt I love this land God bless the USA!
- Could someone give me some advice?
- Q: i’m 17And for the first time, i’ve actually experienced some heavy sinuses and had to take allergy medicine. I beleive i’ve been under some stress–And i seriously hope this is just a phase i’m going through,I have a constant worry about my own health. I’ve talked with my friends about it, and they all have basically told me that “You can never worry too much about your health!”lol but i DO believe i have limits…Through the allergies (which are finally almost gone) and medicine i always have these CRAZY ideas that i have something really serious, like the Flu, a tumor or Menengitis just because i feel light headed and tired. (stupid, lol right?)I guess i worry alot about my health (usually only when something’s happening to me) because I almost never get sick and have never had heavy sinus problems, so when something happens it’s always a little scary.LOL i don’t flip out and panic, but i just ask alot of questions about diseases and health questions to my parents who keep telling me not to worry. It’s a little hard for me…Every time some sort of disease or virus shows up in the paper, TV, or even from my hospital, it’s like i HAVE to check myself to make sure i don’t have common symptoms.This last week was a little edgy.For the first few nights i had trouble sleeping, and once i asked my own mother to lay down with me for a while because i was experiencing slight anxiety causing my nerves to shake me and put waves through my head. –To explain this, i took antihestimine for the FIRST time and it was 10mg. (What they DID NOT tell me, is that it could cause anxiety. So i didn’t take it again).But i’m always worrying about my health….I know it’s okay to be ‘concerned’ and if i ever wonder about something, to just ask my parents and a doctor and get answers and advice.However, this, i believe, is putting some stress on my body because i’m usually quite tired after worrying so much.So…Did anyone else ever go through this?Can anyone tell me what are some good ways to soothe worries?
- A: It sounds like you may be a hypochondriac. it’s a mental illness where a peson is afraid of being sick to the point where an uncontrollable worry consumes you. you realy need to talk to someone as you have the classic sighns of the illness. it’s a form of obsessive compulsive disorder and it CAN get worse. your not crazy! You can’t help it! The chemicals in your brain may just be a little out of whack or you have some issues you need to talk about. Hypochondriacs tend to become an annoyance to people close to them so seeking HELP is the best thing for you to do. One session can’t hurt and a proffesional can tell you if you need therapy. it can actualy be alot of FUN!! you get to complain and have a B session every week!!