What is the disease someone has when they enjoy pain
The term in psychology or the medical term for someone who enjoys pain is a masochist. Thank you for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-disease-someone-has-when-they-enjoy-pain ]
More Answers to “What is the disease someone has when they enjoy pain“
- What is the disease someone has when they enjoy pain
- The term in psychology or the medical term for someone who enjoys pain is a masochist. Thank you for asking ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why out of the 9 times someone was resurrected in the bible none of them claimed the were in heaven or hell?
- Q: This is the truth about Hell.#1. Hell as you may know it,(fiery place of torment) is not a real place.The Hebrew word for hell is “Sheol” and the Greek word is Hades, our english equivalent is Hell these three words are not referring to a place of fiery torment but of the common grave of all mankind. To justify this statement we must look to the Bible. Eccl. 9:5, 10 reads…”The living are conscious that they will die as for the dead they are conscious of nothing at all….All that your hand finds to do, do with all your might for there is no work nor devising nor knowledge nor wisdom in Sheol (hell) the place to which you are going. (If they are conscious of nothing, they obviously feel no pain.)#2. If God is love how then could Hell (fiery place of torment) Exist?What would you think of a parent who held his child’s hand over a fire to punish a child for wrong doing? God is love. Would he do what no right-minded parent would do?#3. At Romans 6:23 The bible says ” The wages of sin is death” keep that in mind, I’ll come back to it. If I take a piece of paper and tear it to pieces with a little tape or glue I could put the piece of paper back together again. If I set the paper on fire there is no way I could repair it, it would be eternally destroyed. This is the meaning of the Fiery hell in the bible, it is not a place of eternal torment but a place of eternal destruction, it is the grave. When an individual dies they have the hope of a Resurrection. some who have died will be resurrected to a day of judgment, some will not; they will remain in the grave forever eternally cut off from the presence of God, with no hope of eternal life in paradise. So as you can see the wages of your sin is for you to die not to be tormented by being eternally burned alive.Also, did you notice that of the 9 times in the bible when someone was resurrected they never claimed to have been in Heaven or Hell?The meek shall inherit the earth and dwell upon it forever.The earth is the home of humans. When the bible spoke of a new heaven and a new earth it was referring to a new earthly people not a new physical earth. Ecclesiastes 1:4 …” A generation is going, and a generation is coming but the earth is standing forever.” Psalms 37:11…”but the meek ones themselves will possess the earth…” God created the earth for humans to live, why would he take this earth and destroy it? It would be a perfect place for humans to live if there was no war, sickness, famine, disease, crime, wickedness, hatred or death right?That is the plan for Earth… for all humans to live in peace and to live forever on earth, our home. Everything we love and live for, all of the things humans enjoy, are all here on earth. Our families, food, sex (which God created not only for procreation but also for pleasure), and the beauty of the earth which we enjoy every day. How much more beautiful and enjoyable would this earth seem to us if all wickedness was wiped away? Would you even want to go to heaven? Your dead loved ones will even be brought back to life! I would much rather live here on earth under those conditions than any place else.
- A: @”keep that in mind, I’ll come back to it. “Thanks teacher; I like your style!
- Can someone please tell me why I’m so sick?
- Q: Last thursday, I started experiencing this chest pain and shortness of breath. I went to the hospital and then they told me I had costochondritis, inflammation of the tissue in the ribcage. I also began coughing. They took a chest x-ray and everything was supposedly normal. I then left.However, that Friday the day after, I started coughing more, but still not very harshly. The coughing was mild till Saturday, when it got a little bit worse. Saturday, I was feeling some aches and pains, and I got a little bit of a headache, but the chest pain went away. I started coughing more.Sunday, I got worse. I began coughing a whole lot more, and it started hurting. I could still walk around pretty well, but I still had some aches. I could keep my eyes open, and I started getting a tiny bit of a bout of fever, but that’s it.Monday, I was still pretty stable, but I was not enjoying my day. My coughing was worse, I could not stop it. I got more nausea and my fever went up just a tad. I started feeling a little more sick…I accomplished a worse headache. But Tuesday was one of my worst days.After trying to fall asleep at 12:45, I woke up MISERABLE. At 2 AM, I went to the hospital after nonstop nausea and coughing. At the hospital, I had a low fever and they told me I had the flu. I went home after that. They said plenty of rest and fluids.However, when I got home I was SO MISERABLE. The whole time, I was just in (excuse me)…h e ll. In the morning, I coughed very, very much and I had nausea dominate my body. I felt horrible. I had drainage from my nose, and my mom went shopping. I got Ondansetron for my nausea, (and its worked for me in the past, due to my acid reflux disease). But, my body could not stand the wait, and right before my mom pulled up in her car, I threw up clear liquid and partial mucus into the trash. I continued to be miserable, and my mom gave me my nausea medicine after a little while, and all the nausea went away. (thank the Lord). But I continued to be miserable, and my chest started to hurt a lot. I coughed more than ever before, and I sneezed a bit…but my cough was hurrendous (and still is). My fever went all the way up to 104. I took Tylenol, but nothing went away and the fever didn’t go down. I lost my appetite the whole day.Today, I continued to feel like c r a p. I began to feel nauseous again and I continued coughing a LOT. My cough brings up mucus, and it hurts a lot more. My cough sounds bubbly, weird enough like that. I’ve had a fever all day today, too. I’m still very miserable.I don’t know what to do!! I’m having chills, and major headaches, sweats and chills. I am also waking up from SMALL bouts of naps and confusion and blurry vision is dominating me.PLEASE HELP!!! Thank you..Today, Wednesday,
- A: It sounds like you have multiple things going on. Flu and an infection. You need to get an antibiotic for your infection. That should help tremendously. You need to see a doctor, since your temp is up to 104 or was up to 104, you definitely need an antibiotic. Make an appointment or head back to the ER or a quick care. You could be nauseous because of drainage while you get your little bit of rest. Bottom line, you need an antibiotic. You need to get it taken care of before it turns to pneumonia. Good luck to you and I hope you feel better very soon!
- Church what would you have done?
- Q: I had went to an evening service in Bloomington Indiana last year that a few of my friend had attended. One of my friends (Jay) knew the preacher and his family ever since he was a little boy. He called them their second family. He introduced me to the pastor, his wife and their two daughters. “Pastor this is Gino, he use to do missionary work in Los Angeles, and in Savannah Georgia.” “Glad to meet you Gino. What brings you down to Bloomington?” “Well I met my ex in Mitchell and windup moving down here to Bloomington just a few months ago. Just seeing where God is leading me.” “Have you found a new church yet?” “No, not yet.” “Well I hope you enjoy the service tonight. God brought you here for a reason. Good to meet you and if you want, after the service, we can sit down and talk if you have time.” After making a few announcements, the choir played a few songs. Then the pastor came up and had us turn to the book of Matthew 9:35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. After he was done reading the scripture. He started calling people out. “If anyone who is hurting, who is not doing well, come up and let God remove the sickness and the pain from your broken body. God is willing and today is the day that you get healed. I know someone in the room is suffering from a serious cold that she can’t get rid of. If you are in the room today, please step forward. God wants to remove that cold from you. A lady in her late forties, early fifties stands up. It is I she said. Please remove this sickness from me. “How long have you been with this cold Mary?” “About three weeks!” Now I’m not one to try to ruin a good moments, but the first thing that came to mind. They know each other. So I’m sure this is not the first time they talked about this sickness. Of course, I don’t want to be a spoiler. God ways are not my ways and his thoughts are not my thoughts. Maybe God is doing this for a reason. Who knows. After laying hands on about four people, my friend Jay raises his hand and tells the pastor that he has been having back problems for over a month now. Jay walks up to where the pastor is standing. The pastor rubs oil on his hands and lay hands on Jay. After a few tongue speaking moments. The pastor pushes Jay backward into the ushers arms. After the ushers laid Jay on the floor. The pastor leaned up against the pulpit and paused. Ten second later he says, “I am waiting for the Holy Spirit to come.” I don’t know what kind of expression I made, but I heard some laughter coming from behind. When I turned to look behind me, Steve, Jake, and Stan was sitting behind me pointing and laughing at me. I didn’t say a word. Thank God know one could have read my mind. When the service ended. Steve came up to me and asked me why did I make that funny looking face during the service. I didn’t think anyone was looking. “How did you see the expression on my face sitting behind me?” “We did, but why did you make that expression?” Well after the pastor had done laying hands on Jay, he paused and said, “I am waiting for the Holy Spirit to come!” “What it do, take a bathroom break?” In order for anyone to get healed, it is the Holy Spirit that does the healing, not the pastor. So where was the Holy Spirit at when he was laying hands on people?” “Well you know the pastor and Jay are friends. Are you going to tell him that the pastor didn’t heal him?” “No because if Jay really believes that God has healed him, who am I to tell him his pastor is a fake?” I’m just hoping that he didn’t think the pastor did anything. That his faith in God would be the reason his back is healed. Two days later, I saw Jay taking his medication. He told me that his back had been bothering him again. I wanted to tell him what had happened Sunday night while he was laying out on the floor. I just didn’t know how to tell him. If it had been any other preacher, it wouldn’t have been a problem. This preacher was a family friend.
- A: wow dude that was a tale a little funny no offence , intresting , i think you done the right thing in the situation you were in all the best bro