What is the disease that burns you from the inside out
There isn’t a disease that burns your insides. A disease that causes your insides to literally be eaten is Ebola hemorrhagic fever, is a severe, often-fatal disease in humans and nonhuman primates. The disease is caused by infection with Ebola virus. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-disease-that-burns-you-from-the-inside-out ]
More Answers to “What is the disease that burns you from the inside out“
- What is the disease that burns you from the inside out
- There isn’t a disease that burns your insides. A disease that causes your insides to literally be eaten is Ebola hemorrhagic fever, is a severe, often-fatal disease in humans and nonhuman primates. The disease is caused by infection with Eb…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is there such thing as this disease?
- Q: is there such thing as a disease where you are tempted to touch burning things.i used to have the urge to touch things that burned like hot stoves or a hairstraightener on 410 degrees.and it was a real bad urge.i had to touch the burning thing or else i would have this wierd feeling inside of me and i felt like when people pressure you.and then i gave myself a 3rd degree burn on my finger from one of those things in a car that light cigarrets so then my mom said my problem was to bad so she was going to send me to therapy or counseling or whatever . i didnt want to go and ever since she said that i havent had the urge at all.can anyone explain why? oh and also is there a disease where you are tempted to pull out your hair?because ever since i stopped with burning myself i have been temped to pull out my hair.i like my hair and all but everytime i touch my head and feel hair out of place i just start plucking it out.and now i have this bald spot and i really need help if there is something wrong with me so if anyone at least has a guess to what is wrong with me please say it!thank you everyone who helped.even the tiniest bit.
- A: Trichotillomania. Kind of a branch off of OCD. You may (most likely) have a chemical imbalance in your brain. Please go see your doctor!
- So i wrote this song from the heart, inspired by my best friend. Critique please?
- Q: Intro(Sampled from Phantom of the Opera)[Offstage] He’s there, the Phantom of the Opera!Beware, The Phantom of The Opera! ChorusIm a phantom (x6)Im the phantom [of your opera]said, I am the phantom of your opera tonightVerse 1Girl, i see you there. so happy, and so pure,My love is just a sickness, so weak, with no cureMy thoughts tremble and i stutter to the thought your nameIm a slave to this disease, and its driving me insane.Darling, your so elegant, all thats been on my mind latelybut seeing you with him, is just driving me crazyWishing i was him, i dream being with youim the phantom of your opera, welcome to the debutBridge 1burning desire, my hopes dancing with fireas i sit here, i let these tears melt my faceCharring dreams, im masked in these flamesas i sit here, i let my life ash into waste.Sample 1[Offstage]He’s there, the Phantom of the Opera!Beware, The Phantom of The Opera!ChorusIm a phantom (x6)Im the phantom [of your opera]said, I am the phantom of your opera tonightVerse 2My hearts racing, i am shaking inside,but my love for you is what i try to hideyou smile at others, and you pass me byim invisable to you, i just want to crySo i take this mask off, to see what ive becometears fall down my face, wishing i was numbYou creep in behind so slow, my face i withdrewim the phantom of your opera, unmasked, its trueBridge 2frozen heart, my minds mellow and coldas i sit here, i let this blizzard take me awayFrigid lungs, my insides are all brittle,as i sit here, i let my life fade into gray.Sample 2[Offstage]He’s there, the Phantom of the Opera!Beware, The Phantom of The Opera!ChorusIm a phantom (x6)Im the phantom [of your opera]said, I am the phantom of your opera tonightVerse 3The shows over now, and the curtains are closingMy emotions are deep, while my face is exposingYou look at me no different, but i feel too much shameYou see who i am, and the animal ive becameId like to feel nothing, and get rid of this thrill,I need to stop loving you, but i dont think that i will.I am a solid figure, but i thought you seen right throughI am the phantom of your opera, just like you knewSample 3[Offstage]He’s there, the Phantom of the Opera!Beware, The Phantom of The Opera!Breakdown 1I, am, said, I am the phantom (x3)Said, I am the phantom of your operaChorusIm a phantom (x6)Im the phantom [of your opera]said, I am the phantom of your opera tonight[Repeat while fade out]Everything here is copywritten by Dillon Charels Webb & Soul Gear Entertainment.
- A: i love the lyrics. but i cant really get the rhythm of it
- Do you like my Satanic poetry?
- Q: I can see the feeble creatures of heaven. Innocent and weak in their white garments.Sitting high above as faceless slaves.Their empty eyes, too blind to see.Terrorized and controlled with strings.Don’t hide from me, open to your darker side.The die is cast, there is no turning back.Strike them down with hellish power.Warriors of the pit shall prevail.Their lives will end in despair and flames.No cross to protect their rotting souls.Prayers to ashes, angels to dust. Death from the sky, you won’t survive.Darkening clouds will fill the skies.Vaporizing all your prayers, burning them away.A funeral held for the lies of christanity.All humanity will soon learn,That jesus christ shall never return.Final day of christianity.Leviathan rises from the raging sea.Seize the power and glory, Lucifer is calling.I am Satan, master of the Earth.Condemn your souls for all they’re worth.Bow down and worship me,’Cause I’m your savior for all eternity.Rotting minds of the weak, continuing to spread their god disease.I’ve done my masters bidding, summoning Lucifer from the Earth.Ending their plight, ending their faith.Ending their lies, ending their fantasies.Go away son of god, stay buried in your grave.You were weak, you were a liar.Move forward and appear, my lord Lucifer.All of us await for thee.Dark worship in Lucifer’s name, embrace the darkness.Wildness burns deep inside of me,destroying the ignorance called christianity.An alter of doom, towers above the light.Behold the eclipse, pitiful sheep shall soon ignite.Satan’s flames are to burn the weak.Master of the shadows, you are afraid.He reveals the knowledge you’ve tried to hide.He shall ascend through the sky as the landscape fades.The battle rages for the church of the frail.Prayers of fools fall into darkness.Victorious again, he shatters thy holy cross.The defeated and idle are cast into the sea.Perched upon his new throne, a dark immortal.Crying out from the church, their empty minds already enslaved. Voices from the shadowy realm, the beginning of the end. Powers of darkness encircle the light as he bursts from the earth. The sound of his voice from his kingdom calls to me. Crushing holy hypocrisy. Black magic working, powerful spells cast. Rise from the earth, arise. Evil in their eyes and blasphemy. Church of christ dies while Satan survives.Seizing power in Satan’s name. A life of death is what he craves. Hail Satan!
- A: it’s hillarious.