What is the disease that makes you want to make noise’s
Tourette Syndrome is the disease that makes you want to make noise’s. there is no controlling it, The early symptoms of Tourette syndrome are almost always noticed first in childhood, with the average onset between the ages of 7 and 10 years.ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-disease-that-makes-you-want-to-make-noise%27s ]
More Answers to “What is the disease that makes you want to make noise’s“
- What is the disease that makes you want to make noise’s
- Tourette Syndrome is the disease that makes you want to make noise’s. there is no controlling it, The early symptoms of Tourette syndrome are almost always noticed first in childhood, with the average onset between the ages of 7 and 10 year…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- My fiance just woke up and stormed out of here – why?
- Q: He quit smoking and drinking because I pushed him to be more healthy. He even said he wants to be more healthy. Anyhow, I was downstairs watching TV while he was upstairs sleeping. (He is a morning person, I’m a night person. I work all week and look forward to staying up late and sleeping in. This bothers him because he can’t ;make noise’ in the morning to wake me up- like he did this morning.)He suddenly woke up and stormed downstairs yelling that I purposely put the TV on loud to wake him up(I didn’t) then he accused me of going in ‘his’ garage (even though we both own the house) because the light was still on and I didn’t shut off the light (I didn’t go anywhere near ‘his’ garage.) I tried to tell him I wasn’t in his garage and I didn’t think he could hear the TV all the way up stairs. He didn’t believe me, called me a bitch, proceeded to kick a few boxes that HE put on the floor and yelled at me ‘maybe you should put a few more things in the way’ I told him calmly ‘your the one that put them there not me.’ He then took a glass of water and a bottle of soda I had out and put them away and threw my FULL glass of water in the sink. He then said ‘I’m going out to get cigarettes and beer.’ I said ‘Fine – if that’s what you want to do to your body then go ahead. Waste your money and get lung and liver disease’. He called me a bitch and left. _ WHAT THE F JUST HAPPENED? Why is he acting like this? What should I do? Why is he accusing me of things I didn’t do?He and I also have a problem (actually- he makes it into a problem) in that he thinks I should go to bed earlier and wake up early on my days off because he’s up at 6:30 am and wants to do things around the house and can’t make noise. Well, that’s not going to happen as I enjoy my days off. This morning, he was cooking breakfast and made noise. I yelled down from upstairs that he should close the bedroom door if he’s going to make noise. He said ‘I’m cooking’. I then heard him say ‘F**** U’ under his breath. When I went down stairs he ate everything and said I made him mad for b***ing at him so that’s why he didn’t leave me any breakfast. I told him I heard him say that and he denied it over and over and said he couldn’t hear what I was saying.He quit smoking and drinking a while ago.
- A: ok maybe he is stressed with quitting smoking and all that but i dont care thats just not right for him to treat you like that. I would keep my eyes open to see if this kind of behavior continues because i would not want to marry someone that treated me like that