What is the disorder that makes you shake
Parkinson’s disease is characterized by shaking or tremors that begin in the hand. Is this the disorder you were referring to? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-disorder-that-makes-you-shake ]
More Answers to “What is the disorder that makes you shake“
- When you have bipolar disorder, what makes you shake??
- One of the side effects of lithium and atypical anti-psychotics is shaking. Your shoulders can suddenly go out of control and start shaking as if you have Parkinson’s Disease. When you try to eat in a restaurant, your hand shakes as the for…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I have a severe depression and anxiety problem. I’m not sure what it is anymore?
- Q: I have social anxiety. I don’t like eating in front of people that make me anxious, I feel like I’m going to faint, my heart starts beating fast and my knees start shaking and sometimes my teeth start chattering when I have to present projects. I’m uncomfortable in a lot of social situations. I’m extremely shy. And I feel like everyone’s looking at me when I’m walking or like I’m walking weird or something. I hate reading aloud to the class because it makes my heart race and it feels terrible. School has become really stressful because a lot of the girls decided they don’t like me and they talk about me, give me looks, and say mean things to me. Every school night I’ve started waking up like 2 to 4 hours early and thinking about school and crying and I can’t go back to sleep. I have been depressed and having suicidal thoughts and I was about to commit suicide today but my sister found me. I don’t know what to do anymore.I got my class changed so I’m only around 2 mean girls that talk about me that I know of and for some reason I’m still terrified of going to school. It’s like I feel terrible all the time now because of school. My mom has been really stressed out and trying to help me. She has her own depression and anxiety and medical problems and I know she can’t handle much more of this. She has been going to my school and calling to help me and telling them about my problems and advocating to me. It’s hurting her to see me like this and I don’t want her to have to worry because she needs to take care of herself and get the help she needs. I don’t know what to do. She’s going to ask the school to get me evaluated and I might have to be home-schooled but for now I have to keep going and I don’t know how to get through It.I’m taking medicine and seeing a therapist and a psychiatrist and everything. I think the medication didn’t start working yet. But I don’t know how to survive the rest of the school year without hurting myself or even tomorrow because I have to just keep going to school until everything is figured out. Do you think home-schooling is a good idea? And what do you think I have. I know depression. But is the anxiety Social Anxiety Disorder or is it something else?
- A: if home schooling is an option for you then go for it~as far as giving you a diagnoses ~sorry no can do~we are not licensed & can not give diagnosis♦
- Does my sister have a mental disorder?
- Q: I have an 18 year old sister that feels the need to chase anything even remotely resembling a male. Say she’ll have a boyfriend named Brian. She’ll dedicate her myspace to him, practically, saying how he’s the love of her life, plaster it with pics of him, put her name as “Brian’s girl,” etc. Then she’ll meet Chad in the roller rink, hit it off, and will break up with Brian saying, “I don’t know, we’re just not working out”…then will plaster her myspace with Chad.When she told me once that she was engaged, I said, “Oh great…so I guess you worked things out with Brian?” She said, “No, his name is Keith…he treats me like no one else ever has. He’s the reason I wake up every morning” and I was like “….who???”In the past year and a half, I’ve counted 6 guys that she’s claimed to be the “love of her life” …everytime I see her myspace saying “I’m in love!” and see her kissing yet another guy I’ve never seen before …it just makes me shake my head.Just to see how bad she was, I decided to play a prank…I wrote a breakup letter but spoofed her “boyfriend of the month” email address on it to make it appear as though it came from him. She read the email, muttered some profanities about him, then immediately grabbed her cell phone, dialed, and said, “Hey boo! Where you been? It’s been a few months since we talked. I’ve been missing you so much…I think about you all the time, especially since the last week…yeah, I know it’s funny–I think I’m starting to have feelings for you! I just had to get it out of me cause it’s just been bothering me lately…actually, no I’m just going to come out and say it…I think I’m in love with you, and it’s really tearing me apart!” WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER?!? Has anyone ever heard of something like this before?Erin: Yeah, I am too, and I’ve only had 2 boyfriends all throughout high school!
- A: Your heart is in the right place but she is 18. Do not send e-mails in others names. My BFF for 14 years went through things similar and I could not change that. Your sister will learn. Some have to learn the hard way others (like you) already know the lesson. Let her be and always be her confidant but if you sneak in e-mails like that she may resent you. At about 23 she will know more. At 25 I bet she will be in a secure relationship. It takes time. Many early 20’s male and female do this. It was never my thing but I know what you mean by how weird it is to see. Just take it easy.Not an illness yet.
- Can depersonalization disorder make you feel like your life isn’t “yours”?
- Q: I’m not sure if that makes sense but I think I have this disorder [so does my therapist] and for the last 3 to 4 months I feel like this life isn’t mine – like my family, my friends, my boyfriend, my house, my job..doesn’t belong to me. I don’t even feel like a real person. I’m totally blank, I feel almost dead. Nothing I do shakes this feeling, it sucks so bad, I don’t know what to do. All I keep thinking is that this is a brain tumor or something terminal, I do not know how to deal with this feeling anymore. It’s like I’m going through the motions but I’m not connected to anything. Even sleep..I can’t even sleep anymore, I wake up in a panic for no reason. This is horrible – all I want to know is if anybody’s ever felt this way and how they deal with it. : * ( thanks.
- A: OH MY GOODNESS! I know how you feel!! I searched this up because lately I have been feeling the same way! Its like life just goes on and everything is a blur to me or something when I think back to it like nothing can really make me happy I mean I love getting on the computer and I got a really good new one and I was like like okay thank you. I don’t really get as happy as I used to over things and I don’t know it just feels like life isn’t real nothing can snap me out of it like school doesn’t really exist either I can’t bring myself to study or anything like that its really weird and I haven’t been to a therapist or anything like that so I’m not sure what the problem is, answer me on one of my questions if you find out what it is.