What is the more common name for varicella
Varicella, or chickenpox, is a disease caused by infection with the varicella zoster virus, which causes fever and an itchy rash. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-more-common-name-for-varicella ]
More Answers to “What is the more common name for varicella“
- What is the common name of the disease varicella?
- I remember my Biology teacher teaching it. It must be Chicken pox
- What is varicella vaccine
- The varicella vaccine is a live virus vaccine that is given by injection.
- When and were was the first varicella vaccine used at??
- Varicella Virus (chickenpox) Vaccine. Chickenpox is a common childhood disease caused by the varicella virus. It is usually mild, but it can be serious, especially in young infants and adults…