What is the number 1 animal that kills people in Africa
The mosquitoes is the most dangerous animal in Africa. Mosquitoes are the carrier of the deadly virus that causes malaria, one of the world’s deadliest disease. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-number-1-animal-that-kills-people-in-africa ]
More Answers to “What is the number 1 animal that kills people in Africa“
- What is the number 1 animal that kills people in Africa
- The mosquitoes is the most dangerous animal in Africa. Mosquitoes are the carrier of the deadly virus that causes malaria, one of the world’s deadliest disease.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you spot anything not true in this list?
- Q: I went to a bunch of different websites with random facts and put them all together, some of them are pretty hard to believe, what do you think?Shanghai, China boasts 4,000 skyscrapers – double the number in New York City. China has 100 million Internet users, second to the US’s 135 million users. 40% of McDonald’s profits come from the sales of Happy Meals. During the American Civil War, 185,000 troops died in combat or of battle-related wounds, 373,000 died of disease. Larry Ellison, Oracle’s CEO, holds the records for highest executive compensation in one year — $706 million in 2001. In 2005, workers at General Motors earned an average hourly wage of nearly $26, about 70% more than the average manufacturing wage. In the latter part of the 18th century, Prussian surgeons treated stutterers by snipping off portions of their tongues. Abraham Lincoln was the only U.S. president to hold a patent. It was for an invention to buoy boats over shallow rivers. La Paz, the capital city of Bolivia, is the highest capital in the world at over 17,000 feet (5,181 m). Active membership in the United Auto Workers union at the Big Three auto makers has declined from 800,000 members in 1970 to around 270,000 members in 2005. Butterflies taste with their feet. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes. Every second, Americans collectively eat one hundred pounds of chocolate. The longest one syllable word in the English language is “screeched”. South Africa has the highest number of AIDS deaths per year, with an estimated 370,000 dying in 2003 alone. The largest meteorite crater in the world is in Winslow, Arizona. It is 4,150 feet across and 150 feet deep. Donald Duck’s middle name is Fauntleroy. In 1899, President McKinley was assured by the director of the US Patent Office that “everything that can be invented has already been invented.” 2 and 5 are the only prime numbers that end in 2 or 5. The US has about 9 billion chickens. China has more than 13 billion. The US has used military force a number of times, but has only actually declared war 5 times (the War of 1812, the Mexican War, the Spanish-American War, World War I andWorld War II). The smallest bone in the human body is the stapes or stirrup bone located in the middle ear. It is approximately .11 inches (.28 cm) long. A new born blue whale measures 20-26 feet (6.0 – 7.9 meters) long and weighs up to 6,614 pounds (3003 kg). Your odds of being killed in a tornado are 1 in 2 million. Rapper Ice Cube’s real name is O’Shea Jackson. The Atlantic Giant Squid’s eye can be as large as 15.75 inches (40 centimeters) wide. In 2006, the U.S. was the largest Internet market in the world with 182 million users. China was second with 134 million users. The human eye blinks an average of 4,200,000 times a year. Mosquito’s are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other color. Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married. Snakes are true carnivorous because they eat nothing but other animals. They do not eat any type of plant material. The United States has more airports than any other nation (there are over 14,800). The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was originally entitled Headcheese, but was changed at the last minute. More money is spent on gardening than on any other hobby! Only humans sleep on their backs. The U.S. ranks 29th in overall life expectancy, which is 78 years. The reason firehouses have circular stairways is from the days when the engines were pulled by horses. The horses were stabled on the ground floor andfigured out how to walk up straight staircases. The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo. One gallon of used motor oil can ruin approximately one million gallons of fresh water! The tentacles of the giant Arctic jellyfish can reach 120 feet (36.6 meters) in length. About 17% of humans are left-handed. The same is true of chimpanzees and gorillas. Mexicans consumed more Coca-Cola products than Americans, on average, in 2005. The average Mexican consumed 533 beverages during 2005, while the average American consumed 431.TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard. A lump of pure gold the size of a matchbook can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court. “Go,” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language. Did you know that there are 206 bones in the adult human body and there are 300 in children (as they grow some of the bones fuse together). As of July 2005, China was the largest country in the World with a population of over 1.3 billion people (over 20% of the World’s population). Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin. The elect
- A: This a lot of information. Most of it I will never use but I love to know a lot of useless information-ha ha.