What is the skin condition called roseatia
Rosacea (rose-AY-sha) long term skin disease that causes redness and swelling, primarily on the face. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-skin-condition-called-roseatia ]
More Answers to “What is the skin condition called roseatia“
- What Are Some Treatments For the Red Face Skin Condition Called R…?
- Rosacea is a common skin condition which causes flushing, redness, pimples, and pustules on the face. It also can often cause inflammation of the eyes and eyelids. This condition usually starts with reddening and swelling of the skin, mostl…
- My Doctor Says I Have A Skin Condition Called Pompholyx. What Is …?
- Pompholyx, also known as Dyshidrotic eczema or dyshidrotic dermatitis, is a skin rash that appears on the hands and feet. It is characterized by itchy and fluid-filled red vesicles which appear on the skin ~ hence the name pompholyx which m…
- Do you have a treatment for a skin condition called Perigo Nodula…?
- There is not one treatment that works but a vary of treatments that have to be tried here are some of them: Steriod creams If these help, a milder cream can be used for longer-term control. Antihistamine creams (Zonalon, Pramoxine) or pills…