What is the world;s longest word
PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS is the world’s longest word. It’s a lung disease caused by volcanic ash [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-world%3Bs-longest-word ]
More Answers to “What is the world;s longest word“
- The world’s longest word in the English dictionary is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Its meaning is a lung disease caused by inhaling very fine dust. It then causes inflammation in the lungs.
- A difficult question. Some good candidates for English have already been noded up, but for most other languages you have to limit the question a bit more. First of all, compound word s are not fair game, since many languages (like German ) …
- Eternity – it goes on forever. Seriously, the word you quote was around when I was at school 50 years ago, and we have probably cobbled another one longer. But it depends on if you are only meaning the English language, and if you include t…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the world’s longest word?
- Q: What is the worlds longest word?It has six letters. [its a riddle]U guys are good its smiles but how will i choose best answer first one to say their favorite color and why will get best answer [ :
- A: SMILES BLUE
- who know’s the longest word in the world?
- Q: i wonder if it contains the whole alphabet.well what i think the longest world is suprakagafrogilisticepliadouche.Not sure if i spelled it right lolz.
- A: I think this is the longest word in the worldThe longest place-name still in use is Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu, a New Zealand hill.
- What is the longest word in the world?
- Q: I’ve always wondered what the longest word in the world was.There are so many words in the world, i dont know if ANYONE knows what the longest word is. It’s just something i’ve always wondered about.
- A: pneumonoultramicroscopi-csilicovolcanoconiosisA lung disease caused by inhaling silica. Longest word in common usage in English.