What is the worse disease
With 25 Million infected since 1981, AIDS is the worse disease, followed in second by Influenza, with 36,000 deaths per year. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-worse-disease ]
More Answers to “What is the worse disease“
- What is the worse disease?
- Izzy, I guess I would consider cancer is the worst, next I would say Aids threess a lot of bad diseases out there but I’ve worked in a hospital and cancer is a slow progressive disease and painful, I had one patient that was dying of cancer…
- Is the cure worse than the disease?
- Check this MS article: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=814124 According to it: You can use MSDE 2000 SP3 for new installations of MSDE 2000 without having to first install a vulnerable version of MSDE 2000. You can use the following synt…
- Can stress make inflammatory bowel disease worse?
- Although stress does not cause inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), some people find that stress can bring on a flare-up in their disease. If you think this is happening to you, try using relaxation techniques, such as slow breathing. Also, be…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the worst disease to die from?
- Q: I read an article last week about a disease called FOP (Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva) It causes musles, tendons or ligaments in the body to turn to bone. It is called the gradual process of “turning to stone”.Eventually FOP does result in total paralysis of the body and is fatal. Most people with the condition do not live past thirty. Can this be the worst disease to die from?
- A: That sounds a lot like sclaroderma (sp?), but I would think depression would be the worst.
- What is the worst disease that affects the cardiovascular/digestive system?
- Q: I need to find out the worst or most infamous disease that affects either the cardiovascular system (circulatory/heart system) or digestive system.Please add some symptoms and/or causes of the disease.Thanks!!
- A: Cardiomyopathy (my mom died from it). Her case was caused by a viral pathogen. Symptoms:Pain in chestTrouble breathingCoughing up bloodEdemaSwelling of the extremitiesExtreme exhaustionDepressionHere is a link to help you learn more about this condition (if you are interested):http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/dci/Diseases/cm/cm_what.htmlHope I’ve helped. Good luck.
- What is the worst disease that affects the digestive system?
- Q: I’m doing a powerpoint research project on diseases of the Digestive System and I need to know the one that presents the most major health issue. I’ve searched the internet and found plenty of diseases but not any that will tell me which ones the worst. If you know you would be saving my life!
- A: Look up pancreatic diseases and liver diseases. Both are bad so you can see what you would hate to suffer with most.