What song has the lyric "they no ima sell, a milli a milli"
That would be Lil Wayne – “A Millie” lyrics: A millionaire I’m a Young money millionaire tougher than Nigerian hair, My criteria compared to your career just isn’t fair, I’m a venereal disease like a menstrual bleed… Threw the pencil and leak. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-song-has-the-lyric-%22they-no-ima-sell%2C-a-milli-a-milli%22 ]
More Answers to “What song has the lyric "they no ima sell, a milli a milli"“
- Lyric sites are a great way to find out who sang a new, funky song you heard on the radio. You can do this by going to any of the following sites: AzLyrics, Lyrics007, LyricsMania, MetroLyrics and more! You can find more information here: h…
- “(But) You Don’t Know Me” comes to mind….it’s become a standard, from the early 60’s/late 50’s, I think
- Sara Evens-These Are The Moments(Just type it in google) Lyin here with you Listenin to the rain Smilin just to see A smile upon your face These are the moments I thank God that I’m alive These are the moments I’ll remembered all my life I’…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What song has this song lyric in it “How could u cheat on me & turn ur back on me, & u tell me all those lies”?
- Q: I know its a rock song, but i don’t know who its by or what the song is called. So maybe hopefully somebody can help me. Thanks!
- A: looks like “How could you?” by saliva
- What song has the lyrics “Think Act Now” ?
- Q: I have been searching for this song for a long time. I originally found it on youtube.Help please!!Thanks
- A: You could try typing that line here:http://lyricsfly.com/
- What does this song lyric mean “My play on time has won” It’s from the dave matthews song number 41?
- A: These are important lyrics in understanding what your one specific line means:Come and see,I swear by now I’m playing time against my troublesI’m coming slow but speedingDo you wish a dance while I’m in the frontThe play on time is wonOh, but the difficulty’s coming hereI will go in this wayAnd find my own way outI wont tell you what to beBut I’m coming to much moreOf MeNow lets decipher this. I swear by now I’m playing time against my troubles/I’m coming slow but speeding. This means that he has troubles but is running out of time to solve them. The next line means that he is getting a lot done quickly but it just isn’t enough. The next lines (Do you wish a dance while I’m in the front/The play on time is won/Oh, but the difficulty’s coming here) show that he has won his challenge with time but it is getting difficult. The next verse explains how he is coming to his own and going his own way. I believe this song was written about creative differences Dave Matthews had with a colleague.