What song has the lyrics "I am my own disease"
Haste The Day, by 68, contains those lyrics, as does Mess of Me by Switchfoot. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-song-has-the-lyrics-%22i-am-my-own-disease%22 ]
More Answers to “What song has the lyrics "I am my own disease"“
- Lyric sites are a great way to find out who sang a new, funky song you heard on the radio. You can do this by going to any of the following sites: AzLyrics, Lyrics007, LyricsMania, MetroLyrics and more! You can find more information here: h…
- “(But) You Don’t Know Me” comes to mind….it’s become a standard, from the early 60’s/late 50’s, I think
- Sara Evens-These Are The Moments(Just type it in google) Lyin here with you Listenin to the rain Smilin just to see A smile upon your face These are the moments I thank God that I’m alive These are the moments I’ll remembered all my life I’…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are these Jamaican song lyrics, “Princess has gone” help please!?
- Q: I heard this song in Hawaii. Its really good and i’d love to know who does it!Its a reggae and pretty much just a guy singing (he goes to falsetto a lot) and a guitar and drums maybe in the back ground? Don’t exactly remember but some of they lyrics are “My princess is gone. She left me a note saying she’s (going it stay?) gone to stay”Really appreciate this, thanks!
- A: The song is “Princess Gone” by Jah Mason
- What do you call the inside leaflet of a CD that has the song lyrics?
- A: Booklet, or CD inlay.
- What is your favourite Song that has 2 different Languages in the Song Lyrics?
- Q: One of Mine is “Hold on Tight” by The Electric Light Orchestra.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLmpL2AzLs
- A: Denis – Blondie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3WE0RiWvi0