What STD does doxycycline cure
Doxycycline is used to treat many different bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, acne, gonorrhea, and chlamydia, periodontitis (gum disease), and others. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-std-does-doxycycline-cure ]
More Answers to “What STD does doxycycline cure“
- What STD does doxycycline cure
- Doxycycline is used to treat many different bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, acne, gonorrhea, and chlamydia, periodontitis (gum disease), and others. ChaCha!
- How fast does doxycycline cure std’s?
- Tonsillitis and doxycycline vs amoxicillin. Doxycycl hyc cap 100mg for long period time. Doxycycline hyc100mg side effects. What do doxycycline tablets look like. Doxycycline hyclate 100 mg. What is the drug doxycycline. Does doxycycline ma…
- What is doxycycline?
- Doxycycline is an antibiotic that your doctor may prescribe to slow the growth of and infection and eventually kill it. You may need to take it if you have chlamydia or a urinary tract infection.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is Injection the only cure for STD’s?
- Q: I recently went to see the nurse with the problm of a sore on the vaginal lip. She said my discharge is white, and said its STD. She prescribed injection and doxycycline pills. I fear injection because of its pain, so i took the pills and went away. The following day blood with a litte of puss came out, it had a bad smell but the pain then stopped and its now healing.What if i am injected and do not suffer from STD?Can’t pills do any help because i fear injection?Can i get diagonised with STD without being tested?Does white discharge and sore mean STD?
- A: I am presuming that you saw a nurse practioner since a doctor wasn’t availableMy personal experience…sore on the vaginal lip (boiler) that lays around the moisture hair area. Very painful…results to blood with a litte of puss came out with a foul odor..means it came to a head. Normally treated with antiboticsWhite discharge in most cases means yeast infection. Normally treated with a cream.However female problems (vaginal) can produce this discharged (white, milky, cottage cheese, yellow or clear)Back to STD…(normally treat with medicine..an injection to the rear cheeks and/or pills) …Depends on what type of STD the doctor prescribes the appropriate pills that you should be taken.She (the nurse) should have told you what type of STD (Sexual Transmitted Disease (STD) that you had…..If you not aware, you partner has to be treated also.I recommend that you visit these cites and read (very important). All of your concerns that you asked is answer in the websites that I provided. Sexually Transmitted DiseasesAn introduction to the different types of STDs and their effects on the reproductive system in both women and men. Find articles about STD statistics as …www.epigee.org/guide/stds.html Sexually Transmitted Diseases: OverviewWhile each STD causes different health problems, overall, they can cause cervical cancer and other cancers, liver disease, pelvic inflammatory disease, …www.4women.gov/FAQ/stdsgen.htm Sexually transmitted disease – Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaA sexually transmitted disease (STD), a.k.a. Venereal disease (VD), is an illness that has a significant probability of transmission between humans or …en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_transmitted_disease MedlinePlus: Sexually Transmitted DiseasesThe primary NIH organization for research on Sexually Transmitted Diseases is the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases …www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/sexuallytransmitteddiseases.html About Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)You’ve probably heard lots of discouraging news about sexually transmitted diseases. The good news is that STDs can be prevented. For information about how …www.kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/stds/std.html
- Are these signs of hiv/aids or a digestive problem?
- Q: ok im 19 years of age male…my last person i came in contact sexually and unprotcted was exactlly 2 mnths ago and maybe a few days…i dont really have any symptoms of hiv/aids but at the same time im scared i do…about 2 weeks ago my breathing was pretty shallow and still is, my stomach started to feel very bloated, gotten real gasy, started having chest pains but thy’ve stoped, and one day i had a sharp pain shoot down both sides of my stomach… a week later my tongue started getting a heavy coat towards the back but lighter towards the front, but after about a week it started to fade away when i brushed it more and more, but i still have a light coat on my whole tongue…i dont have headachs, nor sore throat, but i have had diareaha from time to time but not heavy…im not quiet sure if its a digestive problem or what cause i jus moved out here like 3 mnths ago and before i came my eating habbit was poor…but now i eat like theres no tomorrow lol…ive slowed down on eating and my breathing picked up a little but still shallow…i went to get tested for any std’ the first month i was here and i came back positve for chymidia they’ve gave me doxycycline to cure it, i dnt know if that has anything to do with it…ive been stressing and getting depressd cause i dont know whats wrong with me…im just terrified that i might have something a serious problem…if there is anyone out there that can help me on this please letme kno ill be very appriciative, thank you
- A: If you’re not mature enough to get tested for STDs, you’re not mature enough to be having sex.
- ulcer-ulcer feeling,burning in bolt area where were previously more infection in std.What are the treatments?
- Q: Dear Sir,Incontinuation to my previous information-I, having age 58, have been suffering from N.G.U since 1987, which originated from s.t.d. originally, the organism detected was staphylo–coccus aureus.V.D Doctor prescribed erythromycin, but it was an under dose and under time treatment (as per opinion of medicine specialist), which cured 80% and infection remains within the bolt area (frontpart of penis).2. Since it had not cured fully, the infection relapses. Same condition would happen incase of other antibiotics i.e. would heal some portion when antibiotics applied, but infection relapses again after the course. 3. Different doctors both of V.D. and Urology made treatments with various antibiotics of 1st, 2nd and few of 3 rd generations such as ampiciline,doxycycline,ciprofloxacin,sparfloxacin,levofloxacin,nutroforientoin,ceftriaxone,azithromycin etc. available in our country. Ultimate effect of these fillings for along period has created in me acute mental depression (causing vertigo & headache) and I am under psychiatric treatment for seven years with setraline.4. Lastly, I met Dr. Ganesh Gopalakrishnan, professor of urology, CMCH, Vellore, India where several tests were done as per his advice. One of the tests EPS analysis yielded staphylococcus coaglague negative. Urothoscopy was also done, but according to the Doctor no infection was found.5. He had prescribed medicine i, e, Cephalexin 250 mg (one at night) along with Z-vit (twice daily) and amittriptaline for 6 months. 6. I started taking medicines on 15.10.04 and continued for 7 months. During the course of taking medicines-microscopic exams. of Urine has yielded-pus cell 3-5 / HPF & epithelial cell 3-5/ HP after 9 days of discontinuation of medicines. 7.Although microscopic exams. of urine signifies that infection may not so grave, but the present condition of the disease is that -the burning, pain, irritation, infection-infection feeling and some times biting & itching sensation within the bolt area (i, e, front part) of penis and also uncanny sensation when urine flows are continuing. These sensations, being at the sensitive end of the penis, are resulting in me headache, depression and vertigo. 8.lastly in Dec.o5, I went to Singapore to a urology expert who examined my blood opined that there is no infection.Accorting to his view it is dew to prostate which brings to me such feeling. He put botox injection into the prostate and massaged two times. In In spite of that treatment I still feel such symptoms as before.9. Please suggest remedies from the concerned experts.
- A: I was told by my chiroprator that drinking Aloe Vera Juice can help with ulcers. I am no doctor though.