When was the mad cow break out in Europe
In 1996 the British Government conceded people were falling victim to a degenerative new brain disease linked to BSE. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-was-the-mad-cow-break-out-in-europe ]
More Answers to “When was the mad cow break out in Europe“
- How mad cow disease spread to Europe
- And it seems the tragedy is not over. Mad cow disease has now spread to Germany and the other countries of Europe. How? Europeans fixated on the infected British cows, and ignored the disease agent. The disease initially spread in Britai…
- DID THE US INFECT EUROPE WITH ATYPICAL MAD COW DISEASE??
- The discovery that the Texas and Alabama BSE cases are a variant strain identical to EU cases begs the question of whether the atypical EU cases resulted from European cattle being fed infected US feed made from rendered by-products and sol…
- Why mad cow disease is spreading across Europe and what we can do…?
- The countries of Europe are at war with mad cow disease. This week the German government ordered the destruction of 400,000 cattle in a draconian attempt to halt the outbreak there. Last week a program to destroy 25,000 cattle per week bega…