Who is the most famous person that is known to have an sexually transmitted disease
Some famous people with STDs are Magic Johnson, Billy Idol, Pamela Anderson, Ann Heche and Paris Hilton. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/who-is-the-most-famous-person-that-is-known-to-have-an-sexually-transmitted-disease ]
More Answers to “Who is the most famous person that is known to have an sexually transmitted disease“
- Who is the most famous person that is known to have an sexually t…?
- Some famous people with STDs are Magic Johnson, Billy Idol, Pamela Anderson, Ann Heche and Paris Hilton. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If you were a teacher what grade would you give me for this health class assignment on sexual assault?
- Q: Sexual Assault Sexual Assault is about being forced by someone else to have sex with you without your consent or is about being pressured into having sex with someone else. Either way you and your partner need to give each others consent before having sex. Because without consent it’s rape and you can get in a lot of trouble for that. Age Limitations The reason for having age limitations is to protect underage sex and to protect young individuals from making wrong choices and separate the mature.Sexual CoercionSexual Coercion is being talked into or to be encouraged into having sex with your partner while you don’t want to have sex. The right time to have sex is the time when you and partner both agree upon it and honor each persons rights. Famous Sexually Assaulted People ThoughtsI was amazed at how most of them were raped at a young age and how they would have to live with being sexually assaulted for the rest of their lives but that they were still able to live a normal life.ConsentConsent is when you and your partner decide wether they both want to have sex and give each others permission to have sex. The reason to have consent is to protect each others and rights and thats why most rapes occur from a substance abuser because they want give consent and thats why most rapes happen is because of substance abuse. Mandated Reporter Pretty much in all workplaces sexual abuse is not tolerated and a mandated reporter is the person who will file a sexual assault report if this happens to someone. Power and ControlRape can result in taking power over somebody weaker or not capable of defending themselves and controlling that person to do what you want them to do or what the rapists wants you to do. Discussing Sex I would first ask my partner about if they have been tested and I would get tested to make sure we wouldn’t have any diseases. Then I would tell them that it was up to them and not to feel uncomfortable and than decide when and where and if they wanted to use a condom or not and what there sexual desires were. Discuss Substance Abuse and Sexual Activity Most definitely I would be concerned if they were on any kind of drugs or if they had a past history of heavy drug usage and if they have been tested or if they had any sexually transmitted disease and if they were or had been sexually active. Discuss Violence, Sex, and Substance Abuse Violence and substance abuse mix together because someone who is a substance abuser may use violence in some cases and than someone who is a substance abuser may be more likely to be sexual active and have more violent unsafe sex so it’s like one big mix.Date Rape Drugs Date Rape Drugs is a type of drug that someone can put in your drink and give it to you and than make you become delusional and forget about what’s happening around them and than that person will most likely rape you and take advantage of you. The best way to protect yourself from this drug is to not accept a drink from a random or weird acting person and only accept drinks from close friends or people you have known for a long time.
- A: D- or F. The info you have isn’t factual nor backed up by known facts.Too many personal references too. Your personal issues/happenings shouldn’t be in your report.What’s a Date Rape drug? What does it do? What are the 2 common street names? Your discussions are weak & need a LOT of work. Redo your report & you may get a C or B-.