Who was the first person to have a disease, and what was it? Who was the first person to have a disease, and what was it
Tuberculosis is believed to be the oldest disease in the world, possibly affecting hominids.There is no report of the first victim [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/who-was-the-first-person-to-have-a-disease%2C-and-what-was-it%3F-who-was-the-first-person-to-have-a-disease%2C-and-what-was-it ]
More Answers to “Who was the first person to have a disease, and what was it? Who was the first person to have a disease, and what was it“
- Who was the first person to determine that germs caused diseases??
- Louis Pasteur (December 27, 1822 – September 28, 1895) was a French chemist and microbiologist born in Dole . He is best known for his remarkable breakthroughs in the causes and preventions of disease.
- Which term describes a disease or procdure named for the person w…?
- its b most likely but its an eponym.
- Was lou gehrig the 1st person to get lous gehrig’s disease??
- Lou Gehrig was not the first person to get Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. It is really only called Lou Gehrigs disease in the US. This is only due to his popularity. (ALS) is often referred to as Motor Neurone Disease (MND) in England and A…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What’s the name of this person or disease?
- Q: In psychology class last year we watched a video about a man who had a disease where he completely forgot everything, and in his eyes every moment was the beginning of time. He got extremely excited every time his wife walked into the room, even though he claimed it was the first time he had ever seen her. He also knew how to play the piano like a master, but he insisted he had never seen or heard music before and didn’t even know what it was. This was because the disease affected most of his memory but not every part of it. What is the name of the disease or person? (its not alzheimers, he literally thought every time his concentration on the situation broke was the beginning of time)
- A: Playing the piano like you say is Savant, bu the rest is long and short term memory loss that’s all I can think of. It has happen from Eastern Equine encephalitis and other disease like this or from injuries.
- 10 pt!!!! Interview on prostate cancer: For those who know someone who had the disease.?
- Q: OK, I have to do a project on In creasing the awareness on prostate cancer and I must have a interview. So I was wondering if anyone on yahoo answers would be willing to answer just 10 questions for me. I will give 10 pts to the first person who answer them but please no yes or no answers you can make your answers short but make sure they have detail. However if your really up to the tasks you can answer them in complete sentence’s, the FIRST person who does that is guaranteed my 10pt and that’s my word. Thank You Your help is greatly appreciated.Question #1- Do you know some one that has prostate cancer, how do they relate to you?Question #2- How did you feel when you found out that a loved one was diagnosed with prostate cancer?Question#3- Did you ever thought that your loved one would end up developing prostate cancer?Question#4- How did your loved one lifestyle change when your loved one was diagnosed with Prostate cancer? Question#5-What was done to treat your love ones prostate cancer?Question#6-Did your love one value the simple things in life more (like spending more time with your family, going on walks, watching sun sets) after you loved one was diagnose with prostate cancer give a example if so.Question#7-Do you think enough is being done to find a cure for prostate cancer if not what do you think should be done?Question#8-Did you or anybody else treated your love one differently when it was know that they had prostate cancer? If so in what way?Question#9-Did your seeing your love one experience with prostate cancer give you sympathy for others with prostate cancer or any other disease.Questions#10- Do you think a cure will be found for prostate cancer?Please answer honestly. And remember only males get prostate cancer. (don’t laugh some people don’t know)Thanks a million
- A: My grandfather had prostate cancerWe were all shocked to find it out & no one expected it.There was a lot of pain involved for him & he was sick from chemo He also had lots of trips to the doctor.He took chemo and had some sort of procedure done to keep his urethra open. The latter was performed almost as regularly as his chemo.He always valued life very much but I guess when he thought he was gonna die that yeah he took every second to live to the fullest. He moved in with us during treatment.No. I don’t think enough is done for any cure research for any disease.No we just loved him with all our hearts like always.I have always felt sympathy for the ill.I hope so, but only time will tell.
- Who is the woman whose name is synonymous with being the first person to infect a population with a sickness?
- Q: For the life of me I can’t remember her name, and I can’t remember what sickness it was that she was a vector for. I had thought it was yellow or scarlet fever, but I don’t see any familiar names when doing research on either of the diseases.
- A: Typhoid Mary