Why are air freshener chemicals bad for you
Recent studies show that just being exposed to air freshener chemicals for a week raise your risk of pulmonary disease. More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-are-air-freshener-chemicals-bad-for-you ]
More Answers to “Why are air freshener chemicals bad for you“
- Why are air freshener chemicals bad for you
- Recent studies show that just being exposed to air freshener chemicals for a week raise your risk of pulmonary disease. More?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are air fresheners bad for you?
- Q: I was just thinking about this yesterday after watching 1000 ways to die after the episode when the couple dies in a helium filled big balloon. Do air fresheners damage your lungs since you spray air fresheners and it stays in the air and you breath all the chemicals that are in it? If it does damage your lungs, why do people use it?
- A: yes…it is not onli damge ur lungs, bt oso will coz damage to our earth ozone layer..CFC(cloroflorocarbon) condition in air fresheners will affect the ozone layer become thinner in a result the ultraviolet ray will be expose on us-human…this is not onli causes lung damaged, it is oso causing the rate of skin cancer raising…most of the ppl still use it, because they do not know the harmful effect of it, so plz tell your families n relatives who still using this air fresheners…tq