Why do I have discharge after a bowel movement
You may want to consider having your doctor perform blood tests for celiac disease, stools for fecal fat, as well as pancreatic imaging studies and enzyme tests. Possible causes of mucus after stool could be malabsorption or chronic pancreatitis. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-i-have-discharge-after-a-bowel-movement ]
More Answers to “Why do I have discharge after a bowel movement“
- Why do I have discharge after a bowel movement
- You may want to consider having your doctor perform blood tests for celiac disease, stools for fecal fat, as well as pancreatic imaging studies and enzyme tests. Possible causes of mucus after stool could be malabsorption or chronic pancrea…
- Is white milky vaginal discharge normal after bowel movement??
- Hey, I think you have yeast infection, since you numbered all symptoms, typical for yeast infection and I think you should immediately visit your doctor, on the other hand there are also over the couter tablets for yeast, but I am not sure …
- Is it normal to secrete a whitish discharge from your penis when …?
- I haven’t heard of this happening before during a mans bowel movement. The whitish discharge sounds like you may have a infection present in your penis. See your doctor for a examination.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- pinkish/ red discharge after bowel movement.?
- Q: Does anyone know why there would be pinkish /red discharge after a bowel movement? Have a doc. apt. this week to see whats up. But a little Curious as to what it could be. If anyone has ever had this happen and has an idea of what it might be, I am open to information. Not finding to much on line about this particular symptom. Thanks
- A: My sister had this symptom and is still waiting on results…they did alot of blood work and also quesioned her iron levels. appaerently high iron levels can cause blood in stool. No answers, so good luck.
- brown/pink discharge after a bowel movement?
- Q: Sorry to be so graphic but this happens every time I go now for the last two weeks. Has anyone else experienced this? I’m 9 weeks and also quite consitipated – do you think that’s why it happens. Should I be worried? Thanks for any advice.It’s not coming from my back passage.
- A: I’m a college dropout.Try asking someone who went to school for, say, about 7 years and did a few years residing in a hospital…i think they’re called M.D.’s.You should be in touch with one, being preggers and all.
- Why do i have discharge from attached to my bowel movements? please answer?
- Q: Ok i know this is a gross question but my doctors office is closed and every time i go in i forget to ask, why do i have white discharge kinda milky after a bowel movement? I am 5 1/2 months pregnant but i figured that didn’t have any thing to do with it it has been attached to my bowel movements a couple of times but now it sometimes comes out after wards i also have chunky white discharge coming out of the vagina is this normal? Thank you
- A: not normal, go to doc. like tie a string round ur finger or sumthing to remember.