Why do left handed people suffer from more diseases than right handed people
A report published in Epidemiology March 2007 finds that left-handed women are more likely to contract some serious diseases. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-left-handed-people-suffer-from-more-diseases-than-right-handed-people ]
More Answers to “Why do left handed people suffer from more diseases than right handed people“
- Why do left handed people suffer from more diseases than right ha…?
- A report published in Epidemiology March 2007 finds that left-handed women are more likely to contract some serious diseases.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What do you think of this poem?
- Q: i had to write a long narrative poem for school so here it is……what do you think of it? any guesses on what it is about?Why can’t they see that inside I’m dyingAnd my smile, well that’s me lyingI have been watching all my confidence fade awayJust like my pride, it goes the drainAnd all of this because,We he tickled meI thought it was a gameI thought he was being friendlySo I felt no shameWhen he hugged meI thought it was weirdTotally unprofessionalWith confusion I was smearedWhen he kissed me Things were out of handI knew it was not rightBut I let myself fall deeper in the sinking sandNow I have tattledBeen stupid enough to spillThis mans life is ruinedAnd it was all at my own will.But I still wonder,Why me?Of all the flowers in the meadowWhy did I catch his eye?What about me is different Than the others near by?Why me?Why did he choose meThere were others by my sideI must have something wrongI should have tried harder to hideWhy did he pick meAnd put me in his vase?Why did he watch meSuffer for so many days?Why did he laugh,As he plucked my pedals one by one?Deprived me of my sunlight?Is this his version of fun?Why did he leave meWith my leaves hung low, My stem crumbled and wilted With others around to show?How did he fool me with his innocent disguiseHow could I let myself fall for his trapsI want him to know I’ve now awaken from my slumberI’m up from my napI’m no longer gullableSo don’t try anything moreStay out of my lifeI have now slammed the door.This tall grass is my shelterSo next time his grey cloud tries to rainIt’s not going to reach meIt’s no longer the sameAnd still, because of himThe lights have gone dimNow I spend time laying in my bedCrying until there are no tears leftWishing I could be deadAs I search for my soul that was stolen by that theftHis words punched through meAs his voice shattered my soulTake that dagger, shove it in once moreContine to turn my heart to coalDon’t look at me with that fake smileStop piercing me with those beady eyesJust shut that doorI’m done with your liesHis stare was as cold as iceBut his touch burned with fireI no longer want to liveHe removed all that desirePeople now consider me the crying girl in the corner,The one whos dying heart keeps getting colderThey say I don’t know happy, that I don’t know rightDepression is my only flightI take the meds they tell me toBut the tears keep coming like morning dewEveryone listens but they don’t hearAll the pain inside my tearThey think all I know is running and hiding awayBut it’s all I have, it’s here to stay.They tell me I don’t know how storng I can beThat I can put the past behind me and learn to really seeThat I can make it through the storm,Without a scratch without being torn.I can’t stop thinking whats the difference between them and meKeep reading on, and you will see…What’s the difference between hearing and listening,It’s no more than losing and winningIf they all listen but do not hearHow will I ever rid my fear?What’s the difference betweenThe truth and liesIts no more than stupidity and wiseIf all I know is liesThe how am I expected to surviveWhats the difference betweenTears and smilesIt’s no more than metres and milesIf all I do is cryHow will I manage to get by?What’s the difference between strong and weakIt’s no more than loud and meekIf I am holding on so strongHow can they say that I am wrong?What’s the difference betweenDeath and lifeIt’s no more than peace and strifeIf I want to dieWhy aren’t I allowed to just flyWhats the difference between them and ‘her’It’s no more than disease and cureThe difference is they’re happy and I am notFor a difficult life I have faughtWhat’s the difference between them and ‘her’Its nothing more than bald and furThe difference is black and whiteIts that there all wrong but I am rightWhat’s the difference between them and ‘her’It’s nothing more than no and sureThe difference is they will be fineAs I will continue to struggle to get byI still remember it clearWhen ever I think of it, I relive that fearCold hands met the body of youthMy bleeding heart doesn’t know truthForceful actions did occurMy splitting skin doesn’t know the cureThat locked doorIs the reason my tears continue to pourUnwanted contact, unwanted feelingsAre why I have no way of dealingHe didn’t listen, nor did he askNow I have to hide my pain behind a maskHe was a trusted elderBut now my body is no longer pureLoss of dignity, loss of prideThese are the reasons, me, the helpless girl criedThe fire in my soul is now extinguishedMy mind is filled with doubtMy glass heart is shatteredMy mouth wants to shoutMy nails are bitten shortMy feet begin to shakeMy hair stands on endMy stomach starts to acheMy heartbeat is unsteadyMy body turns to coldBut now this happens every dayIt’s a usual story to be told.Just know that because of youI’m cryingI’m breakingI’m lying I’m fakingI was your puppet on a string,But now I’m just an angel with out a wing.
- A: That is an AMAZING poem!! Great job =)