Why do old people die fast
Even when a patient has no heart problems or other conditions, a body’s key cells can just wear down. When humans get old, the body’s key cells have more difficulty dealing with injury & disease so these things can kill older people quickly. ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-old-people-die-fast ]
More Answers to “Why do old people die fast“
- Why does it seem that the youth of this generation are dying off …?
- Distinguish between people who die from illness and those who die from crime. That allows you to decide if society is getting more brutal (or cowardly if they use guns,etc for killing). People at a young age are not always aware that they a…
- How do the old people in The Notebook die
- While heartbreaking, the ending is also uplifting. After suffering his third “minor” heart attack in a few months, Duke .more
- Why do people die of old age?
- because people cant move on with their lives so they have to get old and die
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why does it seem that the youth of this generation are dying off faster than older people?
- Q: It’s like children, teens, and young adults are being killed and are dying off at a faster rate than older people. I was thinking about a couple of my friends who’ve been killed and this occured to me. Maybe it’s only happening around here, but it’s happening at an odd rate. Of course, I recognize that it’s partly due to the violence rate in society, but why does it seem that so many young folks are dying off so fast?
- A: Distinguish between people who die from illness and those who die from crime. That allows you to decide if society is getting more brutal (or cowardly if they use guns,etc for killing).People at a young age are not always aware that they are not immortal and cannot always understand that people have lived through very difficult times and want a better set of values/quality of life for their children than they had. Not to mention Parenting is a huge issue now that so many people are neglectful of their kids. Most these problems stem from a child not getting what they needed when they were young. You need a license to drive a car, but any one can pop out a kid.
- Why do people complain about how old they are getting etc. when they are 24 years old. yet, they eat fast food?
- Q: I mean give me a break! I always here my pears talking about how old they are getting etc. I am 24 i am getting old blah blah blah blah blah, and i am like well look at all of that fast food garbage you are eating your tail will freaking die if you keep it up and yet you are complaining about how old you are. yet you eat like you are a teen etc…GZ give me a break. How about stop eating that fast food garbage and complain about that! Let me know what is on your mind community. Am i being over zealous? or am i on the right track?
- A: If you care about yourself, you’ll eat right. If you don’t, you can’t say anything ’cause you’re not necessarily trying to live right.You’re on the right track.I hope all that made sense.
- Why do older people so superstitious?
- Q: do u agree that go hospital to visit patients can’t wear black clothings? i have a aunty my cousin was hospitalized due to lung cancer the doctor had also said is the last stage can’t be cured it is just waiting for time only..So yesterday we go visit him for the last time, my aunty said we wore black hoping his son to die faster.. i was very furious doesn’t mean u wear red the person will be alive again right? nothing to do with the colours u wearing. so why do olderest people so superstitious about colours and all that.. e.g red brings luck black brings misfortune..what do u all think?Kindly share ur opinionsThank You Everyone
- A: Why does aunty believe in color meanings? Well why does my grandma freak when I throw out old makeup? “It’s still good, mi’ja!” Psh! plz grandma, makeup starts becomeing infested w/ bacteria in a matter of months. Old people can’t change their ways. I’m 19 and I’ve been using a computer for 9 years…I’ll never learn to type “properly” because I’ve been doing it my way for too long. Just like granny will never understand that the makeup can make us sick. Everyones times are different! Just go with it. Auntie’s superstitions aren’t going to last forever because she won’t last forever.