Why does Charlie Villanueva have no eyebrows
Charlie Villanueva is using his career to help kids with alopecia, a hair disease he’s had since he was a child [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-charlie-villanueva-have-no-eyebrows ]
More Answers to “Why does Charlie Villanueva have no eyebrows“
- Why doesnt Charlie Villanueva have eyebrows?
- Charlie Villanueva has alopecia universalis, an autoimmune skin disease. This results in hair loss on the scalp and/or elsewhere on the body.
- Does Charlie Villanueva not have eyebrows?
- Charlie Villanueva has alopecia areata, an autoimmune skin disease. This results in hair loss on the scalp and/or elsewhere on the body, but the disease is not otherwise life-threatening or harmful.
- Was charlie villanueva born without eyebrows?
- He was born with eyebrows but “he suffers from alopecia areata, an odd but not fatal disease that results in the loss of body hair on the scalp and elsewhere on the body. Villanueva also has been left without any eyebrows.”
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why does Charlie Villanueva have no eyebrows?
- A: cuz he just doesnt why does it matter? or are u just wonderin?
- Would you defend Charlie Villanueva if someone called him ugly?
- Q: You got people everywhere calling Sam Cassell fugly.And you also got people heckling Charlie V for being ugly too, but its not his fault.Charlie suffers from Alopecia (same as Odom), which is the reason why he has no eyebrows, facial hair, or hair on his head.http://www.vtams.biz/nfanimg/players/charlie%20villanueva2.jpgdo you think its a Cheapshot to be calling Charlie ugly?Ub dab shab- Its not a Mancard Violation to be calling another dude ugly.
- A: Oh damn. He’s got a disease that does that?Crap, now I feel bad for all of those years of making fun of the guy.