Why is my hand blue
It could be Raynaud’s which is a vascular disease commonly found in sclerodema. It is an extreme spasm of blood vessels in response to cold or stress. The fingers and/or toes become white and/or blue, and may become red on re-warming. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-is-my-hand-blue ]
More Answers to “Why is my hand blue“
- Why are my hands blue?
- by what i know and learned i’m sure that you are fine, because this happens usually like it’s an optical problem not like something bad, for example: the blood is red but sometimes u see the nerve cells blue when they are supposed to be red…
- What does blue hand mean?
- Originated at the Cal Poly San Luis Obispo campus. It is a marker in the shape of a blue hand used to deignate where a male has been sexually assaulted or raped. By rape we mean being actually raped or completely owned, ie: bad test grades …
- What is the evil eye and the hand usually in blue…??
- The eye in ancient superstitions in the Middle East has power to bring good or bad luck. When ancient man had no other way to defeat his enemy he gave him the evil eye. Blue being the color of heaven became the protection against the evil e…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why did my hand turn blue?
- Q: Today in spanish class I felt a pain in between my elbow and my wrist, not on the side with the artery and veins.Then later I realized the palm of my hand had turned blue.About 20-30 minutes later, I washed my hand thinking that it was just ink.The blue faded but came back later in about 10-20 minutes.What could cause this?Right hand, not left.
- A: your blood circulation my not have been that great so between the pigmentation in your skin and the poor oxygenated blood will give your body part a blue appearance. were you sitting or leaning on your arm that may cut off your circulation? I suggest you talk to a doctor and make sure that you did not get a clot in your arm. That is one of the leading causes of stroke or heart attack or even a pulmonary embolism. It is better safe than sorry. You can get a vascular doppler ultrasound of your upper extremity to check for clots. Why was this asked in the Earth Science section instead of the Medicine section?
- I need to know why my hands turn blue and really cold its been happening since March.?
- Q: HI, Im a teenager and my hands have been turning blue since march I’ve been to many doctors of different sorts and they don’t know what wrong either so any help would be wonderful. Thanks
- A: May be harmless contractions of the tiny arteries that feed your fingers and wrists.. In this case, afte a thorough medical exam, you probably need do nothing but keep your hands and feet warm…wear roomy gloves and shoes and avoid cigaret smoke. Forget cold-weather sports. Sometimes a glas of wine or a bottle of beer can help.Other possibilitiesYour heart may not be pumping enugh oxygenated blood. A blood clot or some other solid particle maybe floating in the bloodstream. Your body’s telling you something. Learn what it is by seeing your doctor.
- Why are my hands always red/blue?
- Q: It dosnt seem to matter what the weather is like, weather im hot or cold…My hands are always freezing and a BRIGHT red/blue color. I have looked at other peoples hands when we are even cold and ther hands are NEVER as red as mine. Mine are literally friken STRANGE. its like soooooo bright red/blue.??Why are they like this? Should i see a doctor?
- A: maybe you have poor circulation. see a doctor to make sure.