It appears that Paris Hilton celebrated her birthday throughout the last couple of weeks, even though her special day was on February 17. She splurged on an art piece called “The Paparazzi Machine” before ending this week with a party at Beso restaurant in Hollywood. Rounding out her “birthday month,” the blonde even wore a tiara to her belated bash, which was given by friends. Talk about being treated like a princess! Which other 35-and-under celebs will have a blowout in honor of their special days in March 2012? Test your knowledge of who is turning a year older by guessing at these birthday trivia clues.
Birthday Trivia Clues:
1. This “Baby” singer will no longer be a baby when he turns 18 on March 1, 2012.
2. K-Dollar Sign shares her date of birth with the Biebs and will “blow” out her candles on March 1, too.
3. This movie actress gave birth to her second child in January, and certainly doesn’t need any “help” from her famous father when it comes to showing off her talent.
4. This new fashion designer, who was once on MTV’s “The Hills,” released her fall and winter 2012 line.
5. This American Idol winner released her latest country hit “Good Girl” on February 23.
6. This “Twilight” vamp recently took up for Gisele when the media found out that she asked friends to pray for her quarterback husband during the Super Bowl.
7. This “Moves Like Jagger” singer and Maroon 5 front man turns 33.
8. Joining the ranks of celebs turning 27 this month, this actress was nominated for an Oscar for her role in “Pride and Prejudice.”
9. This former Disney diva and “Social Network” actress is engaged to Trace Cyrus.
10. Born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, this musician’s “Little Monsters” will wish their “Mother Monster” a Happy birthday on March 28.
Birthday Trivia Answers:
1. Justin Bieber will likely celebrate his big day with family and sweetheart Selena.
2. Ke$ha will be 25 this month.
3. Bryce Dallas Howard turns 31 on March 2.
4. Whitney Port will cut cake on March 4 when she turns 27.
5. Carrie Underwood celebrates her 29th year on the 10th.
6. Happy 27th birthday to Calvin Klein model and actor Kellan Lutz on March 15.
7. Adam Levine’s birthday is on March 18.
8. Keira Knightley’s special day is March 26.
9. Brenda Song will be 24 on March 27, 2012.
10. Lady Gaga turns 26 this month.
Other celebs having birthdays this month include Coldplay’s Chris Martin (35 on March 2), Jessica Biel (the big 3-0 on March 3), and Kat Von D (also turning 30 on March 8).
More From This Contributor:
Top 10 Trivia: The Most Desirable Women of 2012
Young Celeb Birthday Trivia for February
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.