Can girls get six pack abs
Girls do have the potential to build six pack abs. Getting into shape, eating right and toning is the key. ChaCha On! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-girls-get-six-pack-abs ]
More Answers to “Can girls get six pack abs“
- Can girls get six pack abs?
- yes; i do, but im a 13 year old gymnast. its somewhat cause i train 18 hours a week
- How do girls get six pack abs?
- Basically, abs won’t show if your Body Fat Percentage is above, say, 10-12%. Men naturally have a lower BFP. An athletic man would have about 8% BFP, while an athletic woman would have a number closer to 15. To drive down this number you’d …
- Can girls get abs or a six pack?
- First and most importantly, run alot. If you aren’t used to this, try 15-20 mins a day, and do something like 1 minute slow jogging and 2 minutes walking, then repeat. Secondly, avoid sugar snacks like candy bars and chocolate. Drink water …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do girls get six pack abs?
- Q: All the guys on my CC team had serious six-packs,and the girls did not. Most of the girls ate less and ran just as hard so it is pretty obvious that it is much harder for girls to get a six-pack. I’ve seen it though occasionally. My question is, how do you do it?the smart blonde is fucking genius
- A: Basically, abs won’t show if your Body Fat Percentage is above, say, 10-12%. Men naturally have a lower BFP. An athletic man would have about 8% BFP, while an athletic woman would have a number closer to 15. To drive down this number you’d need to avoid fatty and high-carb foods (not entirely, of course, just so that you’re burning more calories than you’re taking on). You’d need to manage your diet carefully so as to maximize fat burning. Basically this means eating few or (preferably) no carbs 4 hours or so before bed, and trying not to eat at all within a couple of hours before bed (unless it’s something like non-fat cottage cheese, which is an excellent source of the slow-absorbing casein protein). Also, cardio, while important, is not necessarily the best way to eliminate excess fat. Resistance training (weight lifting) has been shown to keep your metabolism higher for longer (up to three hours after a work out) than cardio (which only raises your metabolism for as long as you’re actually working out). A good workout program that combines these types of exercises with a well-planned diet is the best route to abs.Keep in mind, too, that when you start working with weights more you’ll want to increase your protein intake (and maybe also your glutamine intake) so as to keep those muscles healthy and growing. And be careful not to overtrain! Never work the same primary muscle group two days running! Gains are made in the off days, and you’ll only rip the muscle fibers to the point of injury.
- What do you think of six pack abs on girls?
- Q: I am female and I almost have six pack abs cause Im a dancer and its made me strong. If my abs become stronger do you think its weird to have a six pack?
- A: Weird? No. Healthy? Yes.Considering I am a middle aged guy with a small pony keg I would find it very intimidating 🙂
- GIRLS, six pack abs, biceps, or other?
- Q: What do girls prefer most?
- A: I prefer the personality than a physical look. But it could be a bonus!
Prev Question: What is the fastest way to get rid of a beer belly
People also view