Does running help lose weight
Running, in combination with good nutrition, is an extremely efficient way to burn calories and drop pounds. Good luck! ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-running-help-lose-weight ]
More Answers to “Does running help lose weight“
- As one of the most vigorous exercises out there, running is an extremely efficient way to burn calories and drop pounds. You can burn about 100 calories per mile running, so put your best sneakers on and get out there!
- ･ Any type of consistent cardio exercise can help you lose weight. ･ Running (cardio exercise) is very good for weight loss (but it is also hard on your body). Cardio walking …
- Well both jogging and sprinting are the No.1 way to lose weight,the only differance is that,jogging just burns cals and if done too much it will burn muscle,sprinting can only be done for 15-25mins before you get exhasuted and/but it build …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does running regularly lose weight acroos the whole body?
- Q: Does it lose weight across the whole body or just tone up the legs?I’m dieting and plan on running at least 3 or 4 times a week for an hour each time but dont know if it will help me lose weight where i need to… (the gut area)I dont have a lot to lose but ust want to know if running alone will do that or should i incorpoarat something els?
- A: Running regularly helps the whole body – for every part of your muscle is exerting to the movement of the pavement. But, for the stomach area you must do sit-ups. If your eating late at night, or drinking beer it’s not good for the stomach. Because the food has not been digested properly and it just sits there until the morning, and then to eat breakfast on top of that, over time it will put your “gut” into a basketball shape. Everything, in moderation – so for those tough areas you must focus on it with a different exercise.
- Does it help to wear sweatshirt when running to lose more weight?
- Q: I am running about 2 miles per day with the intent of losing weight. I put on a sweatshirt to sweat more–does this actually help, or would I lose the same amount of weight just wearing a t-shirt, and in theory, sweating less. Thanks
- A: Wearing a sweatshirt helps eliminating only the water and the toxins from the cells, which is good, but the loss in your weight which you will notice in the first weeks will only mean that you have elimated a lots of water from your body.
- Does walking and running help you lose weight?
- Q: I walk and run everyday is that a good way to lose weight?
- A: It is. Here’s additional suggestion:Eat a healthy breakfast and don’t skip it. Eating a healthy breakfast would jump-start your day, give you energy and can help you eat in moderation at lunch and dinner. A high-fiber(like oatmeal), low-fat breakfast may make a major contribution to a total reduced food intake for the day.Losing weight is simply a matter of limiting calories consumed and burning off more calories with exercise and daily activities. To lose weight, it helps to know how many calories you are consuming in a day.Also, eating more of “Negative Calorie Foods” is great way to lose weight.Check out http://loseweightsite.net It has an article on “Negative Calorie Foods”To monitor your calorie consumption and daily activity, http://www.mypyramidtracker.gov
Prev Question: How many calories can you burn while laughing
People also view