Does sitting make your hips wider
No, there is no scientific evidence to support that claim. Hip wideness is determined by your bone structure. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-sitting-make-your-hips-wider ]
More Answers to “Does sitting make your hips wider“
- Does sitting a lot while you are growing make your butt bone/hips…?
- It depends on if your sitting in front of a lunch counter or not.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- does sitting a lot while you are growing make your butt bone/hips wider?
- A: It depends on if your sitting in front of a lunch counter or not.
- is it true that sitting makes ur hips wider?
- Q: or ur butt bigger? is there any way i can prevent this??
- A: no this not true. but sitting on your butt and not getting exercise well make you butt huge. Walk 40 minutes a day and your butt will tone up
- What is the best jeans fit for people who are a bit overweight and have wider hips?
- Q: I weigh 155 pounds and I’m 5 ft, 4 inches. I have a hard time buying jeans because no cut seems to look good on me. What should I go for? My hips are wide and then my lower half tapers down, so most jeans make my lower body look like a V. Most of the ones I see these days seem to be low rise and these don’t sit well at all on my hips. If the low rise ones fit at the hips, they seem to run loose elsewhere. What fit should I look for?
- A: I would go with something close to your leg and a wider flare. That will help even out your hips. Stay away from anything skin-tight. That looks vulgar and it’s not the image you may want to portray. I’m 5’1″ and I’m 150lbs. You can imagine how hard it is for me to find jeans, lol.Don’t buy low rise! You’ll look like you’re about to spill out of your jeans (the “muffin-top” effect).Try a medium rise and a cute tunic top or a long top. That will hide the rise of the jean and make you look slimmer. Good luck!
Prev Question: What is the average weight for a 15 year old girl that is 5’5
People also view