How can I get a six pack by June
Do a lot of ab crunches and sit-ups, as well as having a nutritional diet without fast food and processed foods high in calories. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-get-a-six-pack-by-june ]
More Answers to “How can I get a six pack by June“
- How can i get a six pack buy june?
- and you either 14 or 15? Im the exact same height and weight as you and im a toothpick. I’ve got the abs just not any muscles on my arms. I got my six pack by doing 100 sit ups EVERY night. Do 30 pushups because you use your stomach muscle…
- Can i get a six pack by june 18th?
- If you start now you could possibly start seeing results by then, but I wouldn’t expect anything major in that timespan.
- How can i get a six pack before June?
- 6 packs are all about body fat percentage. You could do ab workouts until you cry everyday and have the greatest six pack in the world, but it wouldn’t matter if your bodyfat percentage isn’t low enough. Most people don’t even need to do ab…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I lose about 18% body fat and get a six pack by June 20th?
- Q: I am really fat, you cant really notice but when i take my shirt off, you notice my fat, big time. I am going n a date and i am hoping to get a six pack by then. I have 25% body fat
- A: First, who the heck plans dates 7 weeks in advance. Anyways, you aren’t going to be able to go from 25%BF to 7%BF in less than 2 months. Set long term goals. If you just concentrate on short term, you are going to be extremely disappointed.To lose fat:1. DON’T BELIEVE THOSE FAD DIETS! DIET PILLS ARE GIMMICKS! Yes, Acai berries/pills/juice is a fad diet.2. DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF! Unless you are tiny as it is, a 1,200 calorie a day diet is DANGEROUS and won’t work in the long run.3. Find the ammount of calories you need to eat per day to maintain your weight. Try this link: http://www.exrx.net/Calculators/CalRequire.html4. Eat healthy and eat about 500 calories below that number. Eating too little will result in loss of water weight and muscle mass, not fat (what you actually want to lose).5. Eat 5-6 small meals a day. This keeps your metabolism up. Each meal should include fruits, veggies, water, and protein. Oatmeal is great for breakfast.5. Drink at least 64oz (8 8oz glasses) of water a day. No soda (that includes diet soda). A great FAQ for proper diet (and general fitness): http://www.liamrosen.com/fitness.html6. Do light/moderate cardio 3 to 5 times a week for 30 to 45 minutes each time. Running, bicycling, and swimming are great for this. If you are obese, do low impact stuff like walking or swimming.7. Do some strength training to make sure you lose fat and not muscle. Don’t worry; you won’t look like the hulk if you lift weights.8. You should lose about 1-2lbs (.45-.9kg) per week. If you lose more than that, chances are the rest is stool, water weight, or even muscle mass.Be patient and be smart. If you follow this guideline you will be very happy with your results. Good luck!
- Exercises for getting a six pack by June?
- Q: I’m a skinny kid. I’m in shape and i swim 2 hours and 15 min on an advanced swim team 4 times a week. This summer im life guarding and would like to have a six pack or at least a more well toned body. What exercises should i be doing. I’m 15 years old 6 foot 3 and weigh 150 pounds. I’m planning on lifting weights this summer but in till then what should i be doing to get a six pack; or more in toned abs?
- A: A “quick” way to get abs is in the combination of diet and exercises.It depends on body fat with males it starts showing under 10%.These exercises much more effective then push ups or sit ups:Ball CrunchLie with the ball resting under the mid/lower back and place hands behind the head or across the chest. Contract your abs to lift your the torso off the ball, pulling the bottom of your ribcage down toward your hips. As you curl up, keep the ball stable.Crunch & ReachBegin with body straight over the ball, light weight extended behind you (not shown). Contract the abs to lift and bring the weight over the head, crunching up and twisting to the right, contracting the right side of waist. Repeat for all reps and then switch sides.Modified PlankBegin by placing elbows on the floor and resting body on the knees. Pull the abs tight to hold your body in a straight line from head to knees without sagging in the middle, eyes looking naturally forward. Hold this position for as long as you can, relax and repeat 3 or more times.Knee TucksStart in plank position on the ball, with the ball under the shins/ankles. Roll the ball towards you with your feet, tightening the abs into a crunch.WoodchopsAttach one end of a resistance band to something sturdy and wrap the band around your hand a few times for the right tension. Grasp the band in both hands and begin in a lunge position, reaching down with the arms Keeping the arms straight the entire time, rotate and lift the body towards the other side while sweeping the arms on a diagonal. Return to start and repeat before moving onto the other side.Hip Extension on the BallLie on the floor with feet heels propped on ball. Keeping abs tight, slowly lift your hips off the floor (squeezing the buttocks) until body is in a straight line. Hold for a few seconds and lowerBall TapsSit on the ball with strong abs and straight spine, hands behind the head. Contract your abs and lift the right foot, tapping it on a medicine ball in front of you. Lower and repeat with the other foot, alternating sides. Use your abs to keep your balance.How to Work Your Abs* You can effectively work your abs with 3 non-consecutive workouts a week* Do 1-3 sets of 12-16 reps of each exercise. If that’s too easy, make sure you’re doing each exercise correctly and using perfect form. You can add a dumbbell or plate to crunches to add difficulty.Hope it helps!
- How much sit ups should I do to get a six pack by june of 2008?
- Q: I am 5’10” around 180 pounds and i have a stomach. I am not going to diet, all i need is for someone to give me a solid number.well i just did a body fat test, i have 21 % body fat and my bmi is 26.3 when i should be between 18-24well i just did a body fat test, i have 21 % body fat and my bmi is 26.3 when i should be between 18-24… Any tips that way i can get rid of my stomach by june will be greatly appreciated.
- A: sit ups alone will not give you a six pack. Having a six pack is a sign of having a low body fat percentage. You can have all the muscle in the world in your abdomen, but if your BMI is high, it’ll never show. You need a diet that’s low in fat, high in protein to cut away at the fat in your midsection if you want a six pack.
Prev Question: Does sitting make your hips wider
People also view