How can i lose weight in my face
Surprisingly, It’s almost impossible to target a certain area of your body to lose weight from a certain part. weird eh? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-lose-weight-in-my-face ]
More Answers to “How can i lose weight in my face“
- Unfortunately, it is very difficult to change your face shape. If you carry excess weight in your face the best plan is to get into an exercise program that you enjoy and get weight off all together. Believe it or not, running will really s…
- You can’t just “spot” reduce. You have to lose weight everywhere in order to lose weight in the one spot you might be concerned with (your face). Sorry, but that’s the way it works. Now, if it were another part of your body, say y…
- Facial fat develops from several factors, including being overweight, soft facial muscles, genetics or simply getting older. There is no surefire way to lose fat around the face and under the chin that will work for everyone, but there are …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to lose weight on face?
- Q: I’m skinny but have a chubby face. I know you can’t lose weight on just one area but I don’t want to have to lose a lot of weight everywhere else on my body. Any suggestions? (eating certain foods, exercises, etc.)thank you 🙂
- A: I think only plastic surgery works for you.
- When you lose weight can you lose fat on your face?
- Q: I’ve always been a little chubby, and have always had a chubby face. But I’ve lost 11 pounds in the past six weeks, and I’ve lost some belly. But my face is still kind of chubby, so will I ever lose fat on my face by losing weight?
- A: Measure everywhere. You’re lucky most people lose last in their belly. I don’t know if it’s just women, but most women lose first in their chest and next in their face. Most people lose weight in their face. I highly suggest a low carb way of eating for optimal health (and weight loss).You can lose more body fat eating protein & fat (don’t eat protein alone) than not eating AT ALL. To lose weight fast, eat all you want, but nothing but meat, eggs, healthy oils, mayo, butter & half an avocado a day (for added potassium). Keep the calories high & the fat percentage high, at least 65% of calories. Green vegetables & some cheese will continue weight loss but at a slower pace.The first week is just water weight but fat is lost thereafter if you keep your calories high enough. Otherwise the body will strip it’s own lean tissue for nutrition. Although that may look great on a scale it will make it MUCH easier to accumulate fat in the future (since all that pesky lean tissue burning up calories will be gone). The body won’t release fat stores if you lower calories below what it needs. It will slow metabolism to compensate & store every spare ounce as fat. If you continue lowering calories, it will continue lowering the set point, til it can survive off nothing & store fat on anything. The body will only release it’s fat stores if it knows there is plenty of nutritious food.Eating carbs while trying to lose body fat is terribly inefficient. When in glycolysis (burning glucose as fuel) you have to lower your calories (which slows your metabolism) & exercise heavily to deplete your glycogen stores before burning body fat.The core of Atkins program is converting the body from glycolysis (burning glucose as fuel) to ketosis (burning fat as fuel). Dietary fat levels need to be at >65% of total calories, if not, the body will still remain in glycolysis by converting 58% of excess protein into glucose (via gluconeogenesis). It takes minimum of 3 days to convert a body to ketosis, (but only one bite to convert back to glycolysis). People feel sluggish the first week but most feel better than ever thereafter.Simple carbohydrates (sugar, flour, bread, cereal, pasta, potatoes, rice) trigger insulin which can store the calories eaten into fat. The more protein the more the fat burning hormone glucagon is released. The more carbohydrate the more the fat storage hormone insulin is released.Simple carbs are addictive & can be disastrous to health. The best way to break the addiction is NO carbs for 3 days. Make a huge batch of deviled eggs, eat one every time you want “something” – have huge omelets with bacon, sausage, peppers, mushrooms & cheese. Pork chops smothered with peppers, mushrooms & cheese – pork rinds & dip or tuna/chicken/turkey/egg salad – steaks – a huge sugar free cheese cake. Eat so much you won’t feel deprived of anything. By the 4th day, the addiction will be gone & you can start making healthy choices.High insulin levels promote inflammation, weight gain, hunger & unbalance other hormones. Controlling insulin levels will balance out other hormones & allow human growth hormone (HGH) to be produced naturally so lean muscle will be gained even without exercise. Any exercise will greatly increase muscle mass with high HGH levels.Ground flax seed (2 Tbsp) 1/4 cup water, artificial sweetener, mix in a raw egg – let sit 10 min. to absorb liquid, put some cream cheese in the middle & nuke 2 minutes. Suggested for daily fiber needs.The first 2 weeks eat several cups a day of (mostly) lettuce & celery, cucumbers, radishes, mushrooms, peppers & more variety of vegetables thereafter – add 5 grams per day additional every week (20 grams day first 2 weeks, 25grams 3rd week, 30grams 4th week etc) til you gain weight, then subtract 10grams. That will be your personal carb level (everyone is different & depends on how active you are.) Start with meat, fats & salads for 2 weeks and then slowly add in more green veg, wk4 fresh cheeses, wk5 nuts & seeds, wk6 berries, wk7 legumes, wk8 other fruits, wk9 starchy veg, wk10 whole grains. You will learn how your body reacts to different foods. As long as you have <9grams carbs per hour, you will maintain insulin control & shouldn’t gain weight, no matter the calories. Many people gain weight on high carb, do low carb to lose weight & then are shocked when they return to high carb & gain weight. Many people can return to moderate carb levels but very few can really eat all they want of sugar & maintain weight or health.Good Luck!!
- How can i lose weight in my face?
- Q: lately i’ve been gaining weight in face? but losing weight in my stomache? why is this, and how can i lose it in my face? working out didnt really do anything for my face
- A: try the Lil jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezris
Prev Question: What is the best way to lose baby weight
People also view