How can I sprint faster
Using proper technique, improving your starting stance, and perfect your first step are all ways to improve your sprint speed. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-sprint-faster ]
More Answers to “How can I sprint faster“
- ･ 1 Use proper technique. Running with good form, such as standing tall and keeping your head, feet and… ･ 2 Improve your starting stance. In order to determine which foot goes first in the starting block, stand… ･ 3 Perfect your first …
- ･ warm-up ! You need to get yourself warm and loose. To do that, take 2 laps around the track; the first… ･ Stretch. Spend the next 5 minutes stretching. What to stretch? Everything! Your legs, ankles, arms, shoulders… ･ Perform some…
- Just practice, practice, practice. Practice will help you learn how to run and sprint fast.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some good drills to help me sprint faster?
- Q: i’m a soccer player and i usually play far left midfielder or left striker, and i’m about average when it comes to speed, but i need some drills/exercises to help me to be able to sprint faster. No links to other websites please=)Thanks!
- A: i am right med left striker and center i am one of The fastest on my team science 8th grade varsity and all i do is run least 3 miles a day and do suicides.or 100 yard spent and Rina up a hill i try to beat my score each time are i race some body who is fast than me and i push my self to beat them`~good luck~
- does stregnthing the thigh muscles help to sprint faster?
- Q: I would like to sprint faster and I know that I need explosive power. I have absolutely no muscle strength in my thighs (i have no cuts, nothing). So would working the thigh muscles have any improvement on explosive speed?
- A: Yes, The thighs are very important.Your quads, the top muscles and outter muscles on your leg help to push off the ground harder, and your hamstrings/ glutes (the back and inside parts of your leg) help to pull your legs down.Make sure that when you start to workout, you do alot of squats and lunges, they help more than anything. Also try leg raises and leg press as well as leg curls on a weight bench.any other questions about it, just ask.
- How can I sprint faster and do speed training.?
- Q: I’m 15 and need to get faster for football. Whats the most effective way to sprint faster, and whats a daily routine i can follow to keep my speed up?
- A: practice running every day. Yes, just run. Sprint. practice sprinting.try running a mile, and on the last quarter sprinting or something. if theres a track nearby, jog around it and whenever you hit a mark, start sprinting, and when you get to the next one, jog again. reapeat this…
Prev Question: How do I lose 15 pounds in 3
People also view