How can you reduce cellulite
The easiest ways to reduce the appearance of cellulite are to drink plenty of water and get regular cardio exercise. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-reduce-cellulite ]
More Answers to “How can you reduce cellulite“
- ･ 1 Drink lots of water. Not only is this beneficial to your health, but it also helps circulation and… ･ 2 Change your lifestyle. Cut down on coffee, alcohol, and foods high in fat. Smoking also has a detrimental… ･ 3 Exercising helps …
- Unfortunately dieting or cellulite exercise alone will not influence your cellulite, and anyone with any body type can have it. Revitol Cellulite Cream is a natural topical product you apply straight to the problem zones. Because cellulite …
- Beauty therapist Sarah Chapman shows you how to reduce cellulite, a common skin problem which as yet has no permanent cure. Step 3: Lifestyle To reduce cellulite drink less coffee, alcohol, and reduce the levels of fat in your diet, Try t…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to reduce cellulite, what machines work best?
- Q: I am starting at the gym, i was going sometimes, and now im going to try and make it an everyday thing. I usually do the steppers, ellipticals, and mechanical bike… wouldt they help reduce the appearance of cellulite on the thighs? as well as burn fat from the glutes and lovehandles?
- A: Getting rid of cellulite is not as easy as buying a single product or exercising and BAM your cellulite is gone. To remove cellulite effectively you need to look at what causes cellulite. Cellulite is caused by the fats cells in the cellulite damaged area expanding due to excess toxin and fat consumption. These excess fats and toxins are not removed by the body therefore they build up, as they build up they clump and group together, this is what causes the dimpled look on the skins surface. To really remove cellulite successfully you need to attack the cellulite on 3 fronts: exercise, diet and a cellulite cream.exercise: exercise is important because it burns that excess fat. It also tones the area that has become soft. Some people who exercise to remove cellulite will never succeed because they don’t target the cellulite area. example if you have cellulite on your thighs. You don’t want to be doing sit-ups, you need to be running, lunges or walking depending on your physical capabilities. Also to get the most benefits out of exercising to remove cellulite you need to work your cardiovascular and anaerobic systems.As explain toxins and fats are a major cause to cellulite so you need make some alterations to your diet. You need to remove as much saturated fat from your diet as possible. This means no more deep fried foods and take-away foods. To reduce the amount of toxins in your body you don’t need a full detox diet. You just need to stay away from highly processed foods. This can be easy all you have to do to remove most of the toxins is eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.Some people think you don’t need a cellulite cream, but to get the best results and fastest results you would probably want a cellulite cream. Why do you need a cellulite? Because, the cellulite has damaged your skins connective tissues and cell structure, and the longer you wait the worse it gets unfortunately. The are a lot of cellulite creams available, i reckon the best is Revitols cellulite cream. Revitol are becoming hugely popular as they have a proven track record with a product that works, and when it comes down to it you want a product that works. Their customer care is really helpful if you have any questions. http://www.squidoo.com/cellulitereductionmethodsi wish the best of luck with your cellulite removal.
- What are some excellent exercises to reduce cellulite on the buttocks?
- Q: Can you please tell me the best activities and exercises to reduce the look of cellulite on the butt and the area were the leg meets the butt. Swimsuit season is coming up soon!! Also any other tips to help aid this toning process. Thanks!
- A: Yeah pilates is great. Simple exercises like lunges and squats are great for targeting the legs and you don’t need any fancy weights just your own body weight. These two exercises alone done 3 times a week can greatly improve your rumps toneage. There are a lot of exercises out there the key is to do them on a regular and mix it up. Increase resistance and reps as well as finding new exercise to throw into your routine. Stretching is very important because it keeps your muscles lean.
- Are there natural and very effective ways to reduce cellulite?
- Q: I’m 5’6″ and I weigh 121.5 pounds. I’m 18 years old, and I’m still in college. 😀 My waistline is 28.5″ and my hips measure 33.5″, in case it helps.My stretch marks appear behind my thighs, near my butt, and on the top, front part of my thighs. They aren’t very obvious, but it’s visible when I wear a bikini.I’ve tried using Nivea’s Goodbye Cellulite for about a month, but I stopped because I didn’t really see any difference, and because I misplaced it. :DSo, are there any proven methods you use to reduce cellulite? Something natural,for example, oats or the like. Or a massage technique perhaps? Personal experience would be highly valued. Thank you very much!I’m 5’6″ and I weigh 121.5 pounds. I’m 18 years old, and I’m still in college. 😀 My waistline is 28.5″ and my hips measure 33.5″, in case it helps.My stretch marks appear behind my thighs, near my butt, and on the top, front part of my thighs. They aren’t very obvious, but it’s visible when I wear a bikini.I’ve tried using Nivea’s Goodbye Cellulite for about a month, but I stopped because I didn’t really see any difference, and because I misplaced it. :DSo, are there any proven methods you use to reduce cellulite? Something natural,for example, oats or the like. Or a massage technique perhaps? Personal experience would be highly valued. Thank you very much!Edit: It’s actually kinda lumpy where there are stretch marks on my behind. :O
- A: i had the same problem and am afraid to tell you thats theres no way to get rid of stretch marks really i tried lots ! of creams and finally found out that they can only fade with time but you can stop yourself getting more just by staying at the weight you are now and not puttng on wait (am sorry if that sounds mean ). and the cellulite can go easily by eather goin to the gym or buying a bike .. cellulite is silpily the fat under your skin so you any need to do something liek running,tredmills,ridding a bike 🙂
Prev Question: What is the quickest way to gain bicep muscle
People also view