How can you tell how many calories your body burns
Everyone has a basic metabolic rate, which is what your body burns by itself without activity. There are calculators online for it [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-tell-how-many-calories-your-body-burns ]
More Answers to “How can you tell how many calories your body burns“
- How many calories does the body burn a day?
- The number of calories that a body burns a day would vary depending on the person and the muscle mass of the person. The more mucles you have the more calories your body will burn in a day. The average amount is 2000.
- Does anyone know (on average of course) approximately how many ca…?
- I wear the Polar F11 heart rate watch when I teach and run. I absolutley love this watch. Its a customized watch to your body and heart rate…we sell them at our gym bit please go online and check it out! It is awesome and it tells me wher…
- Can I change my body shape / burn calories with yoga??
- A lot of yoga movements elevate your heart rate, so can have a cardiovascular effect. We do a lot of work against our own body weight, so once you progress beyond beginner level, you can be sure you’ll have the option of working quite hard …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can you tell how many calories your body burns by its self?
- A: This number is called your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR). This is the number of calories your body consumes on its own, laying down doing nothing. Your BMR depends on your height, weight, age, and overall health. I have attached a link that will help you calculate your BMR. Hope this helps!
- can someone tell me how many calories your body burns naturally, daily with no exersise?
- A: About 1000 calories. The stat is about 60% of caloric intake is burned through daily activity and 1800 calories is a standard daily intake. This can really vary based on gender, age, diet, body fat percentage (muscle burns more calories, so the lower your body fat the more calories you will burn even when the body is at rest.) Certain foods, like green tea. sugar free grapefruit juice or caffine also speed up your metabolism.
- how many calories does your body burn naturally throughout the day?
- Q: so i’ve been told to burn 500 more then what i consume. so if i’m only consuming 1200 per day, does that mean that i have to work out for several hours to burn 1700 calories, or how many calories does you body use just to function throughout the day?i don’t mind working out, i work out for at least 2 hours a day jogging and light weights and mostly cardio, but i’m just curious as to how hard i should push myself.
- A: Know that 1 lb. of fat is equal to 3,500 calories. So if you eat 500 calories less per day for a week than you normally would (by either cutting back or changing what you eat or even by burning 500 calories from exercise) that is 3,500 calories and you should lose 1 lb. that week. I know that does not sound like a lot, but it is a proven fact that you should not lose more than 1-3 lbs. per week because it is not safe nor does it stay off. If you work to lose 1-3 lbs a week then it is much more likely to be the safe way and will stay off for long-term if you continue to live a healthy lifestyle.There is a formula you can use to calculate an estimate of how many calories you would need to eat every day to either maintain your current weight or to lose weight based on different factors. You can go to this website to calculate an estimate of your total daily energy requirement from your BMR+AMR.http://www.preventdisease.com/healthtools/articles/bmr.htmlYou can find calculators at the following website to calculate about how many calories are burned by different activities.http://www.preventdisease.com/healthtools/tools.html#bctwr
Prev Question: Where can i find a work out routine
People also view