How do I get a six pack? MORE
Good nutrition, Cardiovascular conditioning, isolate the abdominal muscles with a variety of strength training exercises. Crunches, sit-ups, leg raises and many yoga moves will be a good start. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-get-a-six-pack%3F-more ]
More Answers to “How do I get a six pack? MORE“
- ･ 1 Sit ups: Please note that sit-ups can be a strenuous activity on the lower back. Understanding how… ･ 2 Leg lifts: The challenge with this exercise is to keep your legs straight and not to let your feet… ･ 3 Jacknife Sit-ups: Discov…
- First, the obvious way, workout. Do situps in your room in the morning, whatever you think will help. There really isn’t a miracle workout for a six-pack other than that. Working out is necessary to supplement my next tip. Second, and what …
- A six pack is simply your abdominal muscles underneath a layer of skin and fat. To get it to show, you can bulk the muscles up a bit with crunches and leg lifts but you also need to lose a significant amount of body fat. There’s no way to s…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I go about getting a six pack?
- Q: I have been doing things to boast my stomach mussels I can feel them and partly see they but want great abs
- A: Hey. Well start with your diet. Are you eating 5-6 meals evenly spaced out during the day. This will get your metabolism working all the time. These are smaller meals then the ones that people eating 3 times a day are having. Make sure you have a serving of protein in each. You should be doing weights and cardio about 3-4 times a week with rest days inbetween. Don’t workout more then 2 days in a row. Do intervals for cardio as they burn more calories and will help you burn for a longer time after. I got my info from leanbodyfitnessarticles.info Lots of tips and tricks to get your six pack.
- how can i get a six pack?
- Q: I am 12 and I really want a six pack.so far i have a 4 pack.If you know the routine and diet to get a six pack can you put it in your answer.All i know is that six packs requires 70% diet and 30%exercise.Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A: Im 12 also i have a 4 pac the last 2 almost show ive been doing this for 2 weeks so far it works just eat healthy and go to this link and do this stuff every day ive been doing it for 2 weeks and i already have a 4 pac http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRL-YGgm2IA
- How can I get more muscular pecks,biceps,triceps and six pack?
- Q: Im 14 and Ive started working out for about two and a half weeks. I dont work out the same mucsle for more than two days though. And I want to know how I can start to lift more weights on machines like abcrunches and chestpresses, so I can get a six pack and better pecs? Also should I take protein shakes at 14?
- A: At 14 you need to be mostly concerned with gaining more size first. Make sure diet is straight and that you are eating enough to gain size so that you can move heavier weight. As far as a “six-pack” is concerned, you need to lose overall bodyfat to see your abdominal muscles clearly. This comes through diet/cardio mix. Protein shakes will be fine for you, but do not rely on them for calories. Food>Supplements always.
Prev Question: How do I increase punch speed
People also view