How do I work my pecs out
Push-Ups and Bench Press will work your pectoral muscles best. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-work-my-pecs-out ]
More Answers to “How do I work my pecs out“
- How can i work my pecs?
- i dont think so. i guess u can flex them but why do u only do push-ups?
- How to Work Out Pecs
- ･ 1 The first step simply requires you to be prepared. Wear something comfortable and something that you… ･ 2 Stretching is the second step. You are going to want to make sure that your biceps, triceps, pecs,… ･ 3 Now that you have the …
- What exercises can I do to work my pecs.?
- bench press on gym ball, straight bench press, dumbbell flies on both , push ups of any kind. to bulk up hold these half way for as long as possible but remember bulk does not always mean strength.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best way to work out your pecs?
- Q: I want to work out my pecs without using weights or any type of instrument. Is there any way to do this?
- A: If you don’t want to use any weights then push ups are the obvious choice. Try different variations, such as putting two chairs two feet away from each other, and let your self down until you’re a few inches below the seat of the chair. You can also try things like T push ups, when you go down, and pull one arm up above your head, fully extended in a T position.
- How to work out the upper part of my pecs?
- Q: I’ve been doing push-ups but thats just been working my pecs out a lot near the nipple area, but what workout would I do to work out the top part of my pecs
- A: Any incline workouts with dumbbells or barbells will concentrate work on the clavicular head of your pectoralis major (that’s your upper pecs)
- How do I work out my right side pecs only?
- Q: When I try working full chest out, my right back muscles are doing on the work. So I need a work out that will stress my right pec, nothing else.
- A: Its going to be pretty hard, if not impossible, to work the pec and pec alone. I actually can’t think of any exercise that doesn’t work some other muscles.Perhaps the problem is in your form. Be sure you are doing the exercise correctly.To work just the right side try doing a bench press, incline press, and decline press with dumbbells. Then only do it on the right side. But again, it will also be working at least the bicep.
Prev Question: What workout can you do to make your butt smaller
People also view