How do you calculate your body mass index BMI
To calculate your BMI, divide your weight by your height. Below 18.5 is underweight, 18.5 -24.9 is normal, 25-29.9 is overweight. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-calculate-your-body-mass-index-bmi ]
More Answers to “How do you calculate your body mass index BMI“
- ･ 1 Weigh yourself as accurately as possible. Since having food or drinks in your system can affect your… ･ 2 Convert your height to inches and square it. A 5-foot, 7-inch woman is 67-inches tall. Take 67 and… ･ 3 Divide your weight in …
- ･ Collect a few household materials to find your Body Mass Index (BMI): your bathroom scale; a yardstick… ･ Weigh yourself on your bathroom scale. (The following formula is calculated in pounds.) ･ Measure your height in inches using the…
- BMI is your weight in kilograms over your height squared in meters. If you do not know how to convert, follow these steps: 1) Multiply your weight in pounds by 0.45. This will convert it to kilograms. 2) Take your height, and figure out how…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can we calculate Body Mass Index (BMI) to know the fitness of body ?
- Q: Human body has a relationship in weight and height. This relationship is measured as BMI
- A: BMI is defined as the individual’s body weight divided by the square of the height, and is almost always expressed in the unit kg / m2, which is therefore often left out. Hence, using the units in parentheses the BMI value can be calculated asBMI = Weight (kg) divided by Height (m) x Height (m).
- What is the formula for calculating Body Mass Index (BMI) for children and teenagers?
- Q: Body Mass Index (BMI) for adults is given below:BMI= weight in kilograms / suare of (height in centimeters/100) Where: BMI <20 stands for Under weight; 20 to 24 for healthy; 25 to 30 for Over-weight; and >30 for Obese.However this formula is applicable in case of only the adults. but it is not for calculating the BMI of children for 1 to 12 years old
- A: Try Web Md
- Body mass index calculate(BMI)?
- Q: okay i went on this website to calculate your BMIand mine is saying 1.9??wat is that?okay sorry im taking that backit said its 2.0?am i obese or sumthing?
- A: Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to both adult men and women.this to give you indication about the extra fat within your body and i think you need to try to do again because the measurement that you mentioned is not true .it always be as . Categories: * Underweight = 18.5 * Normal weight = 18.5 – 24.9 * Overweight = 25 – 29.9 * Obesity = BMI of 30 or greaterbest of luck
Prev Question: How do you find your bpm
People also view