How do you get a six pack in one hour
Good nutrition and plenty of exercise are the key to having 6-pack abs. There is no shortcut to physical fitness. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-a-six-pack-in-one-hour ]
More Answers to “How do you get a six pack in one hour“
- Could I get a six pack by just doing 60 sit-ups every one hour al…?
- No that wouldn’t work at all. I have a six pack from cheerleading and tumbling. We did almost 500 every 2 days. It took me about 2 or 3 years to get it.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you drink a six pack of beer in one hour?
- Q: without coke.
- A: IMHO i think you shouldn’t drink at all. it’s not healthy and it makes you all messed up!
- Could I get a six pack by just doing 60 sit-ups every one hour all day??
- Q: I am almost near getting one and i want one! Is there a faster way to get a six-pack??
- A: No that wouldn’t work at all. I have a six pack from cheerleading and tumbling. We did almost 500 every 2 days. It took me about 2 or 3 years to get it.
- Get a six pack? how to get ripped?
- Q: So I was wondering if by doing sit ups will get me a six pack?? what if i do sit ups for like 2 hours every day and push ups see the thing is my parents are pissed off at me and im grounded for like a year. so thats why I cant go to the gym
- A: It all depends on your body mass index. If you have barely no fat than doing what you are doing should get the results you want, but if you are a little chunky in the mid section you might have to combine other stuff in their too.
Prev Question: How do i lose 10 pounds a week
People also view