How do you get rid of the fat in the tops of your arms
Eat a healthy, nutrient dense diet, eating small, yet frequent servings of healthy foods. Add arm exercises. See link for ideas. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-rid-of-the-fat-in-the-tops-of-your-arms ]
More Answers to “How do you get rid of the fat in the tops of your arms“
- What can I do to get rid of my muffin top and arm fat??
- i did this when i was like 16 at the beach – i was there for a week, and it worked by the time i got home. i would sit and watch TV ( i was too cool to hang out with my family at that time i guess – i was stupid ) and during the commercia…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some good exercises to get rid of fat on your thighs, stomach and arms?
- Q: I want to get rid of some fat on my stomach, thighs and on the top of my arms, i have no exercise equipment whatsoever apart from like a handlebar thing and a string which is attached to to pedal like thingies which i haven’t got a clue how it works.
- A: Swimming is the best, low impact toning exercise out there. Its easy and its cheap and there’s lots of places local to you where you can. Look out for lane swimming at your local pool – you might think its tedious, but I find its the most relaxing exercise out there!Alex
- How can i get rid of arm fat at the top?!?
- Q: okay i really want to know what i can do to get rid of this nasty arm fat when i put my arm straight down it sticks out right at the top i hate it how can i get rid of it?!
- A: Other than surgery, or a few “body builder tricks”… there is no such thing as “spot reduction”.Your body stores extra calories ALL OVER in the form of body fat. If your exercise your arms, you can give the ILLUSION of “spot reduction” by firming up the muscle underneath the fat, or in the case of people’s stomach, using the abdominal muscles to act as a natural “girdle” to shape things up… but this is a short-term gain. In time, your only hope is to reduce your overall body fat.I DO NOT recommend this but…. the people I know who compete in body building competition will inject their “fatty areas” with insulin to eat away at the fat. However, your body does NOT want this extra insulin, and you’ll be doing yourself some long-term harm. BUT… you asked, so I gave you an answer.
- How can I get rid of the fat at the top of my arms without building large muscles?
- A: Homeopathic Treatment for Excessive Fat and Weight :-PHYTOLACCA BERRY’s Mother Tincture is perhaps the safest and sure fire way of loosing excessive fat around abdomen. With Phytolacca Berry once you loose the excessive fat and weight you don’t get it back because you body takes care of itself after that and keeps you from gathering up excessive fat. It is prescribed after having a baby too, to get the tummy to loose its flab and to make it flatter and tighter. And after loosing weight with this you don’t get flabby it tightens up the flab and skin along with helping your body to shed the excessive accumulation of fat around the girthThe dosage is 15 to 20 drops of the tincture in half a cup of hot water thrice a day half hour before or after meals.Avoid Chocolates, Coffee, Mints, Red Meat and Carbonated and Alcoholic drinks while taking Homeopathic Medicines. You have to take it for at least 30 to 45 days after that you start to feel the results. To the best of my knowledge its the safest and the most sure fire way of loosing fat and weight and keeping it of for keeps. Excellent remedy for Obese people who cant seem to shed weight despite trying.Homeopathic Remedies can be found at all Major Herbal Stores or could be bought on line, In most of the world Homeopathic remedies are quite cheap and easy to find and they do not need a prescription.Take care and God Bless !
Prev Question: What is a fast way to burn fat
People also view