How do you get thinner thighs
The best way to get thinner thighs is to walk at least 60 minutes per day, at least four days per week and do squats on the days you don’t walk. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-thinner-thighs ]
More Answers to “How do you get thinner thighs“
- I do Squats, lunges and kicks and they look like a super models! I do about 20 of each and for the kicks and lunges do 20 on each side. yes its a lot but trust me your body gets used to it, just remeber to take your ipod out of your pocket …
- ･ 1 If you’re on a mission to get thinner thighs it can take a little time, so settle down and do it the… ･ 2 You can safely lose two pounds a week just by eating 1200 to 1500 a day, no less than 1200. It’s not… ･ 3 If you’re going to g…
- Everyone has a trouble spot. It can be around the stomach, thighs, arms or chest. No matter where your trouble spot is, the solution is exactly the same. You need to eat less and exercise more. The reason why there’s only one solution for a…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are the best exercises to get thinner thighs?
- Q: I’ve put on a few pounds lately which seem to have mainly gone on my thighs, I do go to the gym but want to make sure that I do the best exercises I can to get thinner thighs whilst completely avoiding the muscly thigh look! Does anyone have any tips to make my thighs thinner or any advice on what exercises to avoid getting muscly thighs?
- A: there are machines where you can put your legs either side of the weight and squeeze your thighs together. you can also do squats and walking and running helps especially in a cross trainer
- How do i get thinner thighs, flat stomach/ some what of a 4 pack and perkier butt?
- Q: I want to know how i can get flat stomach and a 4 pack at the most, thinner thighs and muscular, and a perkier booty. You would be a super star if you help me out! :DThanks.
- A: You just have to lose fat through a weight training and cardio regimen while watching your eating. Weight training will help you work the muscles you want toned, and boost metabolism. When you lose fat, you lose it all over your body, and can’t lose it in only one place. To get abs you’ll probably want about 10% body fat.
- How long will it take to get thinner thighs if I do wallsits?
- Q: If I do them everyday for 1-2 mins will I get thinner and/or tighter thighs inabout a month?
- A: No. In order to lose fat you need to burn more calories than you ingest. You can’t spot reduce weight loss. When you lose weight, where’s the first place people notice? Your face! And it’s not like you do face exercises.It takes a deficiet of 3500 calories to burn a pound of fat. Do this through a combo of diet and exercise, but mostly diet. It’s a lot harder to run 5 miles a day than to eat 500 fewer calories.Also, wall sits train your quadriceps muscles, not your inner thigh, or adductor muscles. Wall sits will help you gain isometric strength that in your quads specific to the angle you’re working at.
Prev Question: What are some abdominal workouts
People also view