How do you slim your thighs
Pilates, kickboxing, and the elliptical are all good ways to slim down the upper half of your legs and running improves your legs overall. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-slim-your-thighs ]
More Answers to “How do you slim your thighs“
- ･ 1 Work the entire area of the thigh when working out. Work the inner, side, front, back and buttocks… ･ 2 Reduce the amounts of carbohydrates and fats in your diet. If you notice that your thighs store fat… ･ 3 Begin a walking routine…
- Walk instead of driving; climb stairs instead of taking elevators or escalators. Eat less.
- Your have to lose weight. Since you have what you feel is accumulated weight in your thighs, it seems reasonable that the first place to be affected would be the thighs. At your height and weight, you would have to have lead bricks in your …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Besides dieting what is a fast and effective way to slim your thighs with out going to the gym?
- Q: I have to wait till May 15 to get my gym pass, but I need to work on my thighs. What is a fast and effective way to slim your thighs?
- A: Any form of cardio. For now, try brisk walks and work up to running.
- How to keep your thighs slim?
- Q: I’ve always had very big and muscular thighs because I used to do gymnastics. How can I turn my legs slim and skinny?
- A: running, jumping rope, etc. but recently i was told that the slim figure comes ‘altogether’ though im not too sure if that’s true or not… but definitely running
- How can you slim down your thighs and stomach?
- Q: Does anyone know how to slim down thighs and stomach? I’ve been doing push ups, sit ups, and it helps to loose weight, but not as much or as fast as I want, I need something that will trigger those areas to trim down faster.
- A: The advice to do aerobic exercise, jogging, swimming, dancing, cycling or whatever you enjoy and whatever lifts your pulse rate up for at least 25 to 30 minutes is the way to go. Spot reducing does not do nearly enough. You probably have firmer abs now that you are doing situps, but it is not reducing much fat content. Be faithful in doing aerobics and be patient; there are no instant answers.
Prev Question: How much does an average person weigh
People also view