How do you take your heart rate
For heart rate; Place the tips of 2 fingers on one of the blood vessels on your neck. Count for 10 seconds and multiply by 6. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-take-your-heart-rate ]
More Answers to “How do you take your heart rate“
- Put a finger either on your wrist, or locate your jugular, then count the number of beats for 10 seconds. Multiply by 6 and you have your heart rate in beats mer pinute.
- Pause during exercise in a section of the pool where you can stand comfortably and take your pulse by placing your index finger and middle finger over either (S) your carotid artery on the side of your neck or (b) your wrist. Apply pressure…
- There are several ways to monitor the exercise intensity. The best way to test the intensity is to take your heart rate during the exercise, within the first 5 minutes of your cardiovascular exercise session and again just before the cool…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it actually possible to take your own heart rate?
- Q: Just out interest, is it actually possible to take your heart rate using your fingers, cus anything you do will change it at the time, not to mention breathing will affect the speed, also how you are feeling mentally will change it.
- A: Of course. Take your pulse for six seconds, then multiply by ten. There is a resting HR desired range and an exercising HR desired range.
- How long does it take for your heart rate to increase after consuming an energy drink?
- Q: and for how long does the increased heart rate last? Specifically i’m talking about an 8 hour energy shot called “intense NRG (energy) Mandarin Orange Shot”
- A: depends on how long it takes you to absorb the drink. What you ate when you drink it all has an effect, But for the caffine to kickn I would say half hour or so
- How long should it take for your heart rate to cum back down to normal post exercise?
- Q: BACK TO RESTING HEART RATEBACK DOWN TO RESTING HEART RATE
- A: The rate at which the heart rate lowers post exercise is determined by many factors, its a great way to tell how fit you really are.There isnt really an answer for this as its like asking how longs a piece of string.
Prev Question: How can you damage cartilage in your knee
People also view