How many calories do you burn in a day
It would depend on your height and weight to calculate how many calories you burn in a day. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-do-you-burn-in-a-day ]
More Answers to “How many calories do you burn in a day“
- Prices of sweet potatoes can vary quite a bit, depending on supply and time of year. Here is how you can maximize your savings, and enjoy those sweet potatoes for months after the sale.
- I think being a healthy weight is all about not eating too much fast food, and excersising a lot! I’m a dancer and a gymnast and I weigh aroung 104 pounds, I’m 13, and I’m about 5’3-5’4. I actually eat a lot I can eat a foot long sub and …
- ･ Step 1: Total metabolism depends on the basal metabolic rate, lifestyle activity level and calories burned…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories should i burn a day?
- Q: I am 165, 15 years old and 5’7. I already lost 10 pds dieting. But I want to lose more fast. I eat about 1,000 calories a day and I want to be at least 140. My family just bought a tredmill and Im going to use it everyday. It tells me how many calories I burn as well. I want to know, how many calories should i burn a day to lose weight fast!!
- A: It is good that you are counting calories and the max recommended weight loss is 2 pounds per week. If you want to lose that much than the formula is 7000/7[the days in the week]=1000 calories per day to burn and if you work out every day and consume 1400 calories. At this rate you would lose 20 pounds in 10 weeks. Once you reach your goal you can actually consume closer to 2400 calories per day if you maintain your workouts otherwise you would go back to 1400 calories per day decreasing with age as all our metabolisms slow down with age.
- How many Calories does your body automatically burn each day, without exercising?
- Q: Hello, I have been on a diet for about a week now, I am always up on my feet, im working on getting a treadmill, I have been eating about 1200 calories a day, I know that your body burns calories no matter what anyways, I am 5′ 10″ and I weigh 156 lbs, I basically just need to get toned, so if anyone knows how many calories your body burns automatically, or if i am doing anything wrong, please let me know. Thanks!
- A: That depends on your resting/basal metabolic rate. You’re probably actually undereating, though. 1200 calories isn’t much for an active individual.
- How many calories does someone burn a day on average? Without workng out?
- Q: What about when you sleep? I have heard that we burn calories when we sleep.Is there anything that I could do while I watch TV in evenings that might help burn a few more calories a day?Please note: I sit at an office all day.
- A: an average women burn 1500 to 2000 calories a dayan average man burns 1800 to 2500 calories a dayRemember every organ and muscle in your body burns calories …. a calorie is a unit of energy or fuel for your body, that’s why you have to eat, to keep your body functioning. Any time you do extra activities you burn more calories. While watching TV, try standing up and marching in place during commercials, or jump rope, or run around the house once or twice. You could also get a stationary bike to ride while watching TV.
Prev Question: What is a good workout to strengthen your core
People also view