How many calories does 30 minutes of exercise burn
The average size 130 pound woman, who is walking on a flat surface at 2.0 miles per hour, will but about 60 calories in 1/2 hour. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-does-30-minutes-of-exercise-burn ]
More Answers to “How many calories does 30 minutes of exercise burn“
- How many calories would 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise bur…?
- That depends on so many things. Using an eliptical or stair climber will generally burn more calories than a treadmill. Of course, it depends on how intense your workout is. But the earlier estimate of 200-350 calories seems fairly accurate…
- How many calories does the average person burn during 30 minutes …?
- It depends on their weight. The heavier you are, the more you burn. It also depends on what kind of exercise you’re doing. To find out how many calories you burn for different exercises, go to www.caloriesperhour.com
- What exercise burns more calories, a 30 minute walk or a 30 minut…?
- It depends on the intensity. If at the same level I would think that the 30 minute bike ride would burn a few more calories. Lower intensity helps burn away the fat. So walking is one of the best ways to burn fat.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how many calories would 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise burn?
- A: That depends on so many things. Using an eliptical or stair climber will generally burn more calories than a treadmill. Of course, it depends on how intense your workout is.But the earlier estimate of 200-350 calories seems fairly accurate for a workout that is intense enough to make you sweat.
- Does working out for 30 minutes on an exercise bike burn more calories than 30 minutes on a cross trainer? ?
- A: The source should help you. There are a lot of variables, intensity, resistance, whether you are using arms and legs or just legs.In general, you would burn more cross training, since more muscle groups are involved.
- around how many calories does an exercise ball burn?
- Q: i weigh 188, and i have been bouncing, going back and forth, and rotating my hips on the exercise ball for 30 minutes at a time… about how many calories does that burn?
- A: here is a site for calories burnt for 30 mins of different exercises. http://free-online-health.com/forums/forums/thread/27839.aspxits called a swiss ball not exercise ball look for that on the list and it will tell you. hope i helped
Prev Question: What are some tennis workouts
People also view