How many calories does jogging burn in thirty minutes
Jogging for thirty minutes will burn about 206 calories. Actual amount varies depending upon body weight and metabolism. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-does-jogging-burn-in-thirty-minutes ]
More Answers to “How many calories does jogging burn in thirty minutes“
- How many calories does 30 minutes of jogging burn??
- Hi Dear It will depend on various factors i.e. your weight, Intensity. You should be burning Around 250 to 300 Kcls.
- How Many Calories Are Burned From Jogging For A 30 Minutes??
- ‘pending on speed, anywhere from 200 to 600.
- Which burns more calories? 30 minutes of Jump rope or jogging??
- jumping rope, as long as you do it continuously without too many breaks during those 30 minutes.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Which is more effective? Jogging for thirty minutes, or walking for an hour? ?
- Q: I don’t mind doing either one.I just want to know which is more effective when it comes to burning fat/calories.
- A: Jogging for thirty minutes, I read it in a health magazine. It speeds up your metabolism more afterwards too so when you eat after it burns the calories quicker. It also takes more work to work at a faster pace.
Prev Question: What is the normal weight for a 5’3 15 year old girl
People also view