How much should an average eleven year old girl weigh
The optimal height for an eleven year old girl is 4 ft 4 inches and the optimal weight is 79.2 lbs. But, everyone has varying builds. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-should-an-average-eleven-year-old-girl-weigh ]
More Answers to “How much should an average eleven year old girl weigh“
- How much should an average height 11 year old girl weigh??
- 73-105 but sometimes more looks better if your taller so it really does depend on your height
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much should an eleven old girl weight? And am I overweight?
- Q: Okay, as the question states, what’s the average weight for an eleven year old girl? Yes, I know we all come in different shapes and sizes, and I don’t want to hear anything like “Stay at whatever you feel healthy at”!!! I’m about five feet tall, and weigh about. 99-103 pounds. (It changes everyfew weeks with my schedual and eating times.) I’ve grown six inches since last year when I weight 90-99. Obvious I KNOW I was overwight last year 😉 But I’ve been excersizing and such to make a difference. It worked… I think. But I was never an xtra learge size or anything like that! I wear 12-14 or 14-16 in clothes.
- A: You sound to be a perfect weight for your height, maybe 5 pounds overweight. My sister, who is/was anorexic, was about 50 or 60 pounds at your age. They gave her a diet to get to 98 – 100 pounds, a normal weight for your age and size, so you sound just right.
Prev Question: How to lose 20 pounds
People also view